Dear Reexa, 10/22/2005 04:35 AM CDT
The apprentice Kaiva quickly diagnoses your injuries.
The apprentice Kaiva sighs, "You have no injuries that I can heal."
Kaiva crosses your name off the waiting list.
>health

Your body feels at full strength.
Your spirit feels full of life.
You have some minor abrasions to the chest.
You have no significant injuries.

Please fix Kaiva so she heals the same injuries that pretty much every other NPC healer does.

Thanks in advance.

Rev. Reene, player of a few
"Goodness had nothing to do with it, dearie." - Mae West
Re: Dear Reexa, 10/22/2005 04:59 AM CDT
Use herbs or find a PC empath. I prefer Kaiva the way they are.

Thrall of Dergati,
Heroiklim Zortal

Cast of iron, dull grey and pitted, this altar is cold and lifeless. A thin coating of rust covers its surface. The words "Even Death We Master" are scrawled across the altar, defacing even destruction.
Re: Dear Reexa, 10/22/2005 08:52 AM CDT
NPC healers are owned by the provinces, not the Empath Team. Any changes to NPC healers would need to be determined by the province guru and the head of systems.

GM Reexa

Re: Dear Reexa, 10/22/2005 02:53 PM CDT
Alrighty, I'll go post in the appropriate folders then. Thanks.

Re: Dear Reexa, 10/22/2005 06:56 PM CDT
tell me if I'm wrong but I thought those two empaths are ment to keep people alive(take bleeders), beyond that there are player empaths.

The fierce blast probably stopped its heart, since it's now lying on the ground, on fire, in a dozen bloody pieces.

Farluk looks at the broken pieces.
Re: Dear Reexa, 10/22/2005 06:58 PM CDT
The Martyr takes bleeders as well as poison, yes, Kaiva takes almost everything else but leaves wounds like that as well as scars.

I don't care that there are player empaths, particularly when it's 3 in the morning, no one is in the guild (much less anywhere else) and I don't want to worry about finding one when I log on the next day.

Not to mention that pretty much every other NPC healer will heal scuffs, and it doesn't make sense that Kaiva doesn't.

Re: Dear Reexa, 10/22/2005 07:10 PM CDT
Leth's NPC healer heals all wounds and it's free for Zoluren citizens or 35 coppers for non citizens.

flip
Flip what?

Need bonding or divorce roses or wedding services? Contact me at: kalira@play.net

My website of cleric info: http://hometown.aol.com/kaliradr/myhomepage/profile.html
Re: Dear Reexa, 10/22/2005 07:11 PM CDT
To take the ferry I mean. She does charge for wounds.

flip
Flip what?

Need bonding or divorce roses or wedding services? Contact me at: kalira@play.net

My website of cleric info: http://hometown.aol.com/kaliradr/myhomepage/profile.html
Re: Dear Reexa, 10/22/2005 11:58 PM CDT
>>Leth's NPC healer heals all wounds and it's free for Zoluren citizens or 35 coppers for non citizens.

There's another way into Lady A's grove? If not, why the premie-password stuff? Or am I thinking of another autopath in Leth?

J'Lo, no that other one
Re: Dear Reexa, 10/23/2005 12:00 AM CDT
Forgot about Leth.

Still, it's a pain, but I suppose it's something.

Isn't Lady A in Shard?

Re: Dear Reexa, 10/23/2005 12:23 AM CDT
Lady Atladene is in Shard (and is a Khalo rae Aev, did you know?). Arthianna Os'Nedora is the healer in Leth.

GM Reexa

Re: Dear Reexa, 10/23/2005 12:23 AM CDT
Oh, yeah. Got the two mixed up since I'm hardly ever in Leth. When you're mapping every little nook and corner, it gets a lot harder to keep some of this stuff straight (Murphy's Law of Wisdom, I guess--"the more you know, the dumber you appear").

J'Lo, no that other one
Re: Dear Reexa, 10/23/2005 12:30 AM CDT
Sooo....

What's Quentin Khalo of? :3

Re: Dear Reexa, 10/23/2005 12:45 AM CDT
Quentin wishes he were Khalo. The Khalos wish Quentin would find a ditch somewhere. Well...some of them do, anyway.

GM Reexa

Re: Dear Reexa, 10/23/2005 08:33 AM CDT
Aww, poor Quentin! All he wants is a hug!

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Dear Reexa, 10/24/2005 09:25 AM CDT
>Aww, poor Quentin! All he wants is a hug!

Vale hugged him once. Maybe comes from having a brother who's an empath. <g> Don't remember the specifics, bit I do remembering laughing about the messaging on that one.

I like Quentin. ;)
Re: Dear Reexa, 10/25/2005 06:59 PM CDT
I wish I was a Khalo

Souv

You sense (N, S) from your current position:
A relatively healthy presence nearby.
Roundtime: 6 seconds