LINK messaging 11/28/2017 12:39 PM CST
>
>You feel a moment of confusion with odd memories of First Aid flitting in your mind, then you sense that <Empath> has extended additional tendrils of life energy towards you.
>

So, when we try to link to someone for a skill boost, could we get some messaging added to make it clearer that they need to also type "link <empath>" to actually make it happen? The above line doesn't say at all that the person needs to do anything on their end and it's the only messaging they receive.
Re: LINK messaging 11/28/2017 04:31 PM CST

Can we just remove the confirmation and RT on the target entirely?
Re: LINK messaging 11/29/2017 06:44 AM CST
> Can we just remove the confirmation and RT on the target entirely?

I don't understand the confirmation since you need to establish a link (and avoids/demeanor can control that). I never understood why it had to be such a long RT anyway.

~Hunter Hanryu
>I did not sit down and said "Screw the Rangers, I will cancel all development for them and bake cookies instead."~Armifer
Re: LINK messaging 11/29/2017 02:47 PM CST

>I don't understand the confirmation since you need to establish a link (and avoids/demeanor can control that). I never understood why it had to be such a long RT anyway.

No kidding... good point.
Re: LINK messaging 11/29/2017 03:34 PM CST

> No kidding... good point.

+1 - I seem to recall it could reduce the skills of your target at some point, but I'd much rather someone take an hour, go through the code to find the part where it waits for a confirmation, and just remove that check and the acceptance RT on your target.

@Armifer If your to busy with trader magic (more important), send me this script and I'll happily do it for you.