It might just be that time. 03/06/2008 12:49 PM CST
I've deactivated my accounts. No specific reason - I'm just bored of playing the game. The game has basically become [begin script] watch lines [end script] quit. I don't know if this is permanent, but this is the first time I have legitimately closed all accounts (usually, I Would just make/reactivate a baby/alt character until the urge to play Raud came back).

Reexa - thanks for all you've done for the guild. Please get deserved attention back to the guild. I'm not trying to be a whiner or anything - but this guild has so much potential and I do love the guild. I just feel like sometimes - it gets lost or left behind. I've been a part of the empath guild for 4 years (almost 5 - scary). It has gotten MUCH better in that time - but there's still a long way to go.

PUREHAND! I never got Bloodwraith OR Deadly Shadow. Please do it for me! And please continue killing empaths at Willow Walk. :-P

To all the peeps I like - thanks for the fun.

To all the peeps I don't like - thanks for the fun.

To all the peeps I don't know - have fun.

Remember - this is a game after all. :)

So yeah, Thanks!
Teh Renegade

Renegade Empath Raudhan just arrived.

A cutthroat gasps, "I can't get UP!"

A shadoweaver breathlessly whispers, "Raudhan, come dance with me!"
Re: It might just be that time. 03/06/2008 12:50 PM CST
Psh, you'll be back.

Rev. Reene

John: Boys, petty theft, assault, battery, breaking and entering, assault with a deadly computer peripheral, misdemeanor vandalism and loitering.
John: And those are just the things I think you did this weekend.
Re: It might just be that time. 03/06/2008 12:50 PM CST
And another TFer bites the dust. You are the suxors
Re: It might just be that time. 03/06/2008 01:59 PM CST
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

~Purehand

You feel that for the moment you've learned all you can about harming shopkeepers.
Re: It might just be that time. 03/06/2008 02:00 PM CST
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

You'll be missed lady.

~Purehand

You feel that for the moment you've learned all you can about harming shopkeepers.
Re: It might just be that time. 03/06/2008 04:38 PM CST
Take care of yourself, love. We'll see you when you return, maybe. And if not, keep safe.

GM Reexa