Brawling...blech 02/07/2005 12:46 PM CST
<<Frustrated, I attempted to kick him, without disengaging BRAWL like a dummy. I missed completely and ended up on my arse. and it gave me shock.>>

To all of my friends and loved ones,

This is the reason why I refuse to learn to brawl! It's like my worst nightmare come to life ;) I haven't had a reason presented to me yet that was good enough for me to learn this skill.

So leave me alone about it? Please???

Mysty

Dragons love you...

...Dipped in chocolate!
Re: Brawling...blech 02/07/2005 01:44 PM CST
>This is the reason why I refuse to learn to brawl! It's like my worst nightmare come to life ;) I haven't had a reason presented to me yet that was good enough for me to learn this skill.

Farman has shock scars because he forgot brawl was turned on and slapped someone once. But even given that, I think brawling is very useful, especially if you go in the fields to manipulate. Brawling alongside your new friends helps quite a bit, and gets you boxes and things to skin much more quickly. Just stick to the safe maneuvers: bob, circle, weave, grapple, and tackle.

Brawling is also a useful skill for an empath when it comes to humiliating snerts ;)
Re: Brawling...blech 02/07/2005 01:53 PM CST
I have to weigh the dangers vs. the benefits and the dangers far outweigh the benefits to my reckoning.

But that's just me. I know lots of Empaths who constantly nag me about not learning the skill. I had 2 ranks of brawling before there WAS brawling in the Realms but I've never used them. I'm now up to 10 ranks of brawling and they were all from classes being forced on me!

Mysty

Dragons love you...

...Dipped in chocolate!
Re: Brawling...blech 02/07/2005 01:54 PM CST
>This is the reason why I refuse to learn to brawl!

Actually there is a very, very simple solution ... use smile/act for any possibly aggressive action. You can 'smile and kick someone in the shins' with utter impugnity, no matter whether you're brawling or not. Nice, safe and no chance of shock, no matter what.
Re: Brawling...blech 02/07/2005 03:03 PM CST
Just as an FYI, we're looking into the possibility of getting some kind of notation added into your login (you know, the area in your initial room description that lets you know if you are sitting, or prone, or whatever...) to indicate if you are in brawling mode. No guarantees on if it can happen, but the inquiry has been made. Hopefully that will help in some cases.

But if you try to slap or kick someone and you get the message that you aren't close enough to do that, that's a big red flag that you are in Brawl mode. Be sure to stop and check before proceeding.

GM Reexa

Re: Brawling...blech 02/07/2005 04:19 PM CST
<<<<Frustrated, I attempted to kick him, without disengaging BRAWL like a dummy. I missed completely and ended up on my arse. and it gave me shock.>>

I long for the day that attempted harm does not equal real harm when it comes to shock. As it currently stands, it's an incomplete system in my eyes, like a script that's just so so but could be much more careful and thorough. Just another system that's been left to rust, this empathic shock thing, before Obseden and Reexa boarded our empathic ship.

Wish a few other GMs would be willing to come help with the shock system...while it would require a complete rewrite, I can't see how it would be too hard to figure out (maybe it is, though). It would sure be nice to have a Year or two where empaths are the guild that everyone complains gets all the attention and/or is overdeveloped and completely fleshed out. Hehe. Wouldn't that be something!

'= }

Amo, who hates her PC

>Freedom isn't Free -- Please Pray for the Troops.

Get shifted at Amori's Place--> http://home.sprintmail.com/~hopebuilt

and also, the Empathic Alliance--> http://www.geocities.com/saerhyn/ESC/Coalition.html
Re: Brawling...blech 02/07/2005 04:24 PM CST
<<slapped someone once. But even given that, I think brawling is very useful, especially if you go in the fields to manipulate.>>

Ouch. That sounds like a harsh lesson, Farman. ::rubs::

Oh, please have some saftey measure such as "Are you sure you want to slap him??" before we do that. I like to brawl. I've never slapped or kicked someone but if I ever had to, I'd hate to get shock for something like that. I'd hate for any empath to get shock for such a reason.

Amo

and also, the Empathic Alliance--> http://www.geocities.com/saerhyn/ESC/Coalition.html
Re: Brawling...blech 02/07/2005 05:32 PM CST
<<Oh, please have some saftey measure such as "Are you sure you want to slap him??" before we do that.>>

This was requested and denied based on the idea that if you attempt to kick or slap something, you'll get the messaging about needing to get closer (ie melee) in order to do that...which already tells you you are in brawling mode.

The login messaging I mentioned in my previous post is a compromise of sorts for those that brawl and then log out before leaving brawling mode.

GM Reexa

Re: Brawling...blech 02/07/2005 06:41 PM CST
>I have to weigh the dangers vs. the benefits and the dangers far outweigh the benefits to my reckoning.

I think it's a good mentality to have...I know for me, parry has been my 'no way!' action for what...a loooong time. I think about six months ago was when I finally typed PARRY IG, I just always associated PARRY with an offensive manuever, and no matter how much folks would tell me otherwise, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I finally decided after watching my LE creeeeep along that I'd give it a shot, and woo hoo...no shock! I still don't like using it though...:)

Speaking of which, any thoughts on ways we may be able to learn weapons faster...other than a class of course? I am not thinking we need to be master of all that is a weapon, but once you get over I'd say 50 lessons in your parry weapon skill, it just slows down to a painful crawl...at least for me it did. Passive parry learning bites!
:P

Anyhow, with the brawling, there are a few reasons I think it's not just a fun thing, but a useful thing, to know how to use. If you want to assist your hunters in battle, you can advance and grapple the target and CIRCLE, it will throw them off balance and make them easier to kill.

I've heard of folks using brawling to get unresponsive people laying down to they can be tended, although I've never been in this situation myself.

Also, if your hunting partner can't or doesn't want to retreat, by advancing and SHOVEing the critter, you can buy some time for a breather, get fatigue up, cast a spell, etc.

And finally, I haven't heard anything about this for ages so it might just be moot now, but there was a time where it was talked about making it so you couldn't DRAG folks if they were at melee with something (ie. no dragging when stunned kind of thing). If this is ever implemented, then the above SHOVE manuever will be very very very important to helping get your patient out of there...put a Heart Link on them to stablize them, advance critter, tend patients wounds, get into good position with the critter and SHOVE them back to pole or missle, then drag your patient away to saftey.

Kythryn
Re: Brawling...blech 02/07/2005 06:45 PM CST
>Ouch. That sounds like a harsh lesson, Farman. ::rubs::

Yeah, I was pretty steamed about it, especially since the person I slapped was another empath who was kicking me without provocation (and without getting shock). I know this territory has been well trampled, but I think the consequences are pretty harsh on Empaths who make an innocent mistake with syntax. There should be zero overlap between combat verbs and RP verbs. Actually, now that I think of it, for consistency's sake I think that using violent RP verbs such as kick or slap should give empaths shock. But either we get shock for hurting people or we don't, there should be no middle ground.

Reexa, I'm both glad and not at all surprised that you're advocating for something to help us out on this score. But what we really need is a brawling icon indicator, on a par with the bleeding, stun, hidden, etc icons, that would appear in the icon bar. Or is that what you're talking about?

And by the way, since we're on the subject, is there any news on introducing some system to allow us to remove shock scars?
Re: Brawling...blech 02/07/2005 06:58 PM CST
Putting up a warning about being in brawling mode will help avoid some mistakes, but innocent mistakes will still be made, and the owners of empaths will suffer for it. To me, as a customer, having an OOC physical mistake severely damage your character is something I have a major problem with.

The brawling/rp verbs pose a huge threat, and the truncation of those verbs make them extremely dangerous. "K" and "L" keys are next to each other. You are in combat, working brawling, grappled with a critter go to 'L'ook, and instead hit 'K'nee, and you have shock. A simply missed keystroke can severely damage a character that you have put a lot of time and money into. For those of us who do brawl a lot, this is not a far fetched scenario.

Aside from the new reqs and letting the empaths that have been waiting for 100th+ circles advance, I think rewriting the shock system should be THE priority.

Purehand is dead and in no condition to continue teaching you.

~Purehand
Re: Brawling...blech 02/07/2005 07:11 PM CST
>I long for the day that attempted harm does not equal real harm when it comes to shock.

I agree it's a somewhat incomplete system, but I'm personally happy with the IG rationale that was spelled out around the release of empathy. Shock is based on intent to harm, not on actual harm. This makes sense in my eyes because if it were based on actual harm then we'd get shock for accidentally stepping on bugs, or bumping into someone.

I suppose what you are talking about though is having both intent and actual harm required for shock to occur. But I think that would lead to weird paradoxes along the lines of the old 'falling tree' chestnut, as well as be harder to implement. For example, what happens if an empath fires an onager at a horde of goblins, and the instant he/she releases the trigger, steps through a moongate to a remote location? The empath doesn't see the consequences of his/her actions, so should he/she get shock?

I think for the greatest logical consistency in shock it should remain purely based on intent. Whether a violent action succeeds or fails to connect with its target is out of the empath's control once the command to commit that action is given. In the 'intent plus actual harm' scenario, shock would therefore effectively be determined by probability, and that seems too weak and indeterminate for me. We should take responsibility for our actions, and accept shock if we do something violent. Except of course when it's a mistake of syntax ;)
Re: Brawling...blech 02/07/2005 08:06 PM CST
>There should be zero overlap between combat verbs and RP verbs.

This is why the only, only time I use any of the combat verbs that have RP equivalents is when I mean to cause harm, with one of my hunter characters. Its also why my primary parry weapon is a quarterstaff, where you can't use active combat verbs, brawling or otherwise, while you have a shield down. On top of that, there's another safeguard in place, where if you don't specify a target, with an empath you just get a warning, so I never, ever use one of the aggressive brawling moves with a named target and generally don't name a target at all, but rather face x critter, then give the command without a specified target, even with my hunters.

Stacked, it gives a lot of buffer in case of typos.

Really, smile is your friend as an empath if you want to get aggressive toward another character or even critter. It is typo proof, unlike RP verbs.

Personally, given my druthers, I'd love to see a squelch from the FE where you could set a number of words that even if you type them, will either a) be translated into another word or b) never be sent to Simu at all. This way it would be impossible to typo words you really didn't want sent anyways.
Re: Brawling...blech 02/07/2005 08:07 PM CST
<<Reexa, I'm both glad and not at all surprised that you're advocating for something to help us out on this score. But what we really need is a brawling icon indicator, on a par with the bleeding, stun, hidden, etc icons, that would appear in the icon bar. Or is that what you're talking about?>>

No I was actually referring to an IG text reference that would appear when you first log in, and the game gives information about where you are currently located. Changes/updates to icons in SF would be something that would need to be fielded via the onsite folks that maintain SF, so would be something I'd recommend suggesting in a folder where they'd see it (isn't there a folder specifically for SotrmFront?--I'd suggest there if so.) In any case, beyond providing a suggestion as to where to post it and passing along the recommendation to the onsite folks, the icons aren't something within our control.

<<And by the way, since we're on the subject, is there any news on introducing some system to allow us to remove shock scars?>>

Nothing beyond proposals being discussed, but that hasn't really changed since we last mentioned it.

I understand concerns about the mistaken syntax, and realize that the login prompt isn't going to remove the risk entirely, but it would be something that would at least help some. And keep in mind, that's even IF it could be implemented...the bug has been placed in the appropriate ear, but it may not be easy or doable. I just wanted to let you know that it HAD been discussed.

GM Reexa

Re: Brawling...blech 02/07/2005 08:36 PM CST
>Personally, given my druthers, I'd love to see a squelch from the FE where you could set a number of words that even if you type them, will either a) be translated into another word or b) never be sent to Simu at all. This way it would be impossible to typo words you really didn't want sent anyways.

Well if you are a Genie FE user there is. For those that have Genie FE and don't know, 'Aliases' work just like that. I can setup so anytime I type the word attack it automatically does this...

>dance happy

You do a happy little dance of joy!

You can set it up for any word, thrust and you dance, lunge and you sing instead. You'll never even actually see the word 'attack|thrust|lunge|ect' enter into the game window. Whatever command you want. Just another buffer for those that want it.
Or preferrably in my case, if I typed the words 'wave rod at <person>' it would slap myself instead.

D K
Empathic Shock 24/7 for 18 days and counting.
Re: Brawling...blech 02/07/2005 08:49 PM CST
>Anyhow, with the brawling, there are a few reasons I think it's not just a fun thing, but a useful thing, to know how to use. If you want to assist your hunters in battle, you can advance and grapple the target and CIRCLE, it will throw them off balance and make them easier to kill.

Not only that, but if you're hunting solo and using manipulate, brawling can be extremely useful...manipulating one critter and brawling with another to throw it off balance causes things to move along much faster. Personally, I'm a big fan of brawling. I do, however, think it would be wonderful if we could get a message upon login letting us know if we're in a brawling mode. I forget ALL the time, but fortunately, slapping or kicking people in anger isn't really in my disposition so I've not made that mistake. ::knocks really hard on a tree trunk::

I agree that syntax errors can be highly dangerous if you're brawling in combat, but even if you aren't brawling, syntax errors while hunting can still be dangerous. One of the things I always try to emphasize when talking about Battle Empathing is the importance of not truncating commands just to avoid any accidental mistakes...it may take some extra keystrokes, but in my mind it's worth it to avoid the potential for shock. Plus, not abbreviating commands when things have to be done quickly has increased my typing speed incredibly!

~ Gwynfydedig

Want to know more about the Battle Empath Council? Visit: http://www.geocities.com/saerhyn/ESC/BattleEmpath.html
Re: Brawling...blech 02/07/2005 09:05 PM CST
>Changes/updates to icons in SF would be something that would need to be fielded via the onsite folks that maintain SF, so would be something I'd recommend suggesting in a folder where they'd see it (isn't there a folder specifically for SotrmFront?--I'd suggest there if so.)

There are like three folders for Stormfront/DR2, which makes it a bit confusing to keep up. But adding a status icon would actually be under the purview of the DR game people since it would involve a change in the data the game sends to the front end. It would undoubtedly involve adding another bit or byte to the 'heartbeat' information that the game server sends to the front end howevermany times each second, and then yeah, the front end people would have to add graphics and code to support it as appropriate. In other words, given the pace at which such updates occur, and the reluctance to add any features which increase server load even by the tiniest amount, on the unofficial DR timeline I would expect this to occur shortly before the heat death of the universe. I'm not going to hold my breath ;)

But I still think it's a good idea.
Re: Brawling...blech 02/07/2005 10:24 PM CST
<<But adding a status icon would actually be under the purview of the DR game people since it would involve a change in the data the game sends to the front end.>>

It still requires the onsite people to say "yes, let's add that" before someone on the DR side of things would be alotted the project to code unless and until such a time that they do a large scale update of the FE and ask for suggestions from the staff.

So again, if you truly like the idea, please make sure to suggest it in the appropriate place where those who can make such a choice will be able to see it.

In the meantime, I'll continue to try funneling suggestions and improvement ideas to the PTB for the stuff we CAN directly work on.

GM Reexa

Shock...again (heh!) Re: Brawling...blech 02/07/2005 10:36 PM CST
<<There should be zero overlap between combat verbs and RP verbs. Actually, now that I think of it, for consistency's sake I think that using violent RP verbs such as kick or slap should give empaths shock. But either we get shock for hurting people or we don't, there should be no middle ground.>>

You know, another thing I'd like to see changed with shock (besides that shock should only be for harm done)... is that, yes, perhaps a slap should 'cause a little bit of shock...something that takes your empathy down a few notches, depending on what harm was done.

See, if you are savant in empathy, why would something like a kick that did little damage erase all your empathic skill at once? I see it more as it eats away at your empathy...getting lower and lower...and the roundtime would be comparably shorter for the little damage versus a lot.

And Reexa, sorry, I didn't realize that you had to be at melee... I guess if you take the type to engage in combat, you'd be more cautious about your stances. That makes sense. Thanks for repeating the explanation for forgetful folks like me.

Amo

Re: Brawling...blech 02/08/2005 07:36 AM CST
>>This is the reason why I refuse to learn to brawl! It's like my worst nightmare come to life ;) I haven't had a reason presented to me yet that was good enough for me to learn this skill.<<

Brawling 43 04% clear

"You reach out and grapple a young ogre. The ogre grips you back."

Shi no kaze

Souv

manipulate friendship maid
>
A bar maid is not interested in your manipulations at this time. Perhaps later...
Re: Brawling...blech 02/08/2005 07:39 AM CST
>>But if you try to slap or kick someone and you get the message that you aren't close enough to do that, that's a big red flag that you are in Brawl mode. Be sure to stop and check before proceeding.<<

The best advance in brawling ever made...

>assess

"You are brawling!"

Souv

Don't nit-pick me about my quotes, I'm not in game to get the exact text

>
A bar maid is not interested in your manipulations at this time. Perhaps later...
Re: Brawling...blech 02/08/2005 07:42 AM CST
>>I finally decided after watching my LE creeeeep along that I'd give it a shot, and woo hoo...no shock! I still don't like using it though<<

Would this be just the parry command, or parry <critter you are facing>?

>>I've heard of folks using brawling to get unresponsive people laying down to they can be tended, although I've never been in this situation myself.<<

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

Souv

>
Re: Brawling...blech 02/08/2005 08:18 AM CST
>>>assess
>>"You are brawling!" --Souv

Yeah, ya beat me to it..when Ssra rolled out that change in assess showing your last maneuver, I noticed this starting to appear. I don't know if it happened at the same time (it wasn't in the release details on Ssra's post) because I rarely brawl with my other characters, but I noticed that a while back when brawling with my barb.

~Brady, player of I'm a Lover Not a Fighter Elavin Rismel.

"Congratulations! You've won DragonRealms!"
Re: Brawling...blech 02/08/2005 08:33 AM CST
<<I've heard of folks using brawling to get unresponsive people laying down to they can be tended>>

You know, I never thought of that! That's actually quite usefull. I do like to use brawling when hunting with friends. As an Empath I feel the need to help protect and heal during battle in any way I can, and if that means keeping that extra critter prone until it can be dealt with safely, then so be it. I'm very careful in battle not to use any commands that will hurt the creature.

And I pretty much knew when I kicked my friend that I would miss, so I was really surprised when I got shock for it. (made me want to kick him again as he stood there laughing) I didn't realize (since I've never gotten it before) that the mere attempt would do it.

Learn something new every day grins

~Myrensa~
Re: Brawling...blech 02/08/2005 10:25 PM CST
>It still requires the onsite people to say "yes, let's add that" before someone on the DR side of things would be alotted the project to code unless and until such a time that they do a large scale update of the FE and ask for suggestions from the staff.

Heh, this sounds like the kind of catch-22 I figured it might be. I know from previous experience in making suggestions for Stormfront that Myke et al. don't have jurisdiction over anything that involves a change in what information the game is sending the front end. So I feel pretty confident this would have to begin life as an idea for a change in the game itself. But the fact that all the front ends would have to be updated to support it make me feel it's pretty unlikely to occur.

>So again, if you truly like the idea, please make sure to suggest it in the appropriate place where those who can make such a choice will be able to see it.

Yes, I do still think it would be a good feature ;) I posted about it on the discussions - suggestions board soon after my previous post here, FWIW.
Re: Shock...again (heh!) Re: Brawling...blech 02/08/2005 11:47 PM CST
>See, if you are savant in empathy, why would something like a kick that did little damage erase all your empathic skill at once? I see it more as it eats away at your empathy...getting lower and lower...and the roundtime would be comparably shorter for the little damage versus a lot.

Based on my understanding of the most recent definition of empathy (which could be totally mistaken, I admit), I actually think the opposite should be true. This is how I understand the current IG definition of Empathy and shock:

All sentient beings have an innate sensitivity to life forces, but everyone besides empaths have that sense blocked by, er, not being empaths. Only empaths nurture and develop that sense, called 'empathy', to a high degree. For all beings, acting to harm others causes a disruption in the life force. Non-empaths don't notice it because they have 'unlearned' sensitivity to the life around them. But when an empath performs a violent act, the sudden clash between the violent act and our exquisite sensitivity to life causes our brains to short-circuit for a time.

So therefore I think that the more skilled an empath is in Empathy, the more exquisitely attuned to the lifeforces he or she would be. And therefore, he or she should be more affected by shock, if anything.
Re: Shock...again (heh!) Re: Brawling...blech 02/09/2005 05:51 AM CST
Although it goes against my self preservation instinct, I'm going to have to agree with Threephi. By definition of empathy, the more attuned you are to it, the more it hurts to do something that clashes with it. I compare this to light sensitivity. I spent 9 months on an aircraft carrier working the night shift. If you've never been out on the ocean at night... it's FRIGGIN DARK. During those 9 months I probably saw sunlight a grand total of twice, and both times for less than 5 minutes. So what happens when we pull into port and we all suddenly have days off. Well... The first time I walked outside in the daylight it took me an hour and a half to be able to see clearly. Now my buddy next to me that worked the day shift the whole time... he didn't even flinch. So by that logic, Threephi is right, the more sensitive you are to the dark (which in this example is empathy) the more the light (in this case causing harm) will hurt you

Souv

>
Re: Shock...again (heh!) Re: Brawling...blech 02/09/2005 08:10 AM CST
I agree Souv, that makes perfect sense. Guess I'll have to practice more restraint around frineds that act like jerks ::giggles:: at least until I learn how to put them to sleep.

~Myrensa~
Re: Shock...again (heh!) Re: Brawling...blech 02/09/2005 05:11 PM CST
small correction to your logic Myrensa...

"Until you learn to put them asleep and stay awake"

That's where the real power lies

Souv

>
Re: Shock...again (heh!) Re: Brawling...blech 02/10/2005 07:25 AM CST
People have to be comepletely clueless/afk to stick around that long though. Unless you can get to melee and have enough brawling to get ahold of them and be strong enough to maintain that grip until you prep and cast two spells while praying there is enough power in the area and to top it off they can just avoid this entirely by having their avoids on <pant/rant>.

There is this thief that I catch in my pockets now and again when i'm on the islands that says he steals from empaths all the time because they have this incredible ability, and once he got dragged into undershard by a 70th circle empath. Everyone who has let that happen to them is obviosly 'differently abled'.

Purehand is dead and in no condition to continue teaching you.

~Purehand
Re: Shock...again (heh!) Re: Brawling...blech 02/10/2005 09:43 AM CST
Ah, thank you for correcting me there Souv! I'll have to ask Purehand for some advice :snicker:

~Myrensa~
>when
You are fairly confident that it will be sometime after now.
Re: Shock...again (heh!) Re: Brawling...blech 02/10/2005 08:32 PM CST
>Although it goes against my self preservation instinct, I'm going to have to agree with Threephi.

Thanks for the vote of confidence... I think ;)

>I compare this to light sensitivity.

Good analogy though.
Re: Brawling...blech 03/02/2005 08:35 AM CST
How about we just have an option that allows empath to totally disable the attack verbs altogether, which totally removes the possibility of a mistake being made? It seems a simple solution to the problem of empaths making mistakes that give them grave repercussions. It seems silly to not do it.
Re: Brawling...blech 03/02/2005 11:52 AM CST
or it could be something as simple as making any attack command that would give shock force a repeat command. There's lots of repeat commands in the game. make that one of them. That way if we're dead serious about it, it happens, if we're not and we slip, no big loss

Souv

Collecting commissions...
A sailor walks up to you and says, "Your commission as Captain of the Skirr'lolasu has run out."
A sailor walks up to you and says, "Your commission as Captain of the Lybadel has run out."
Re: Brawling...blech 03/02/2005 09:33 PM CST
I remember when I was a young empath and it was like that....you tried to do something menacing and it told you something like "are you sure?? That could hurt someone!"...maybe it just wears off over time or after a certain circle. Would be nice if it didn't. I don't want a lifetime of shock to be caused by a stupid mis-type.

I do know that as empaths we have to carve branches *three times* before they will actually carve...tells us something about changing its form into a weapon and no longer a mundane object, so it exists, just needs to be tweaked a bit.

This sound like something possible, oh wonderful and mighty GMs? ::grin::

And, thank you Reexa for the RPA for Frop...the guy was quite excited he got it...had been his first one. Now if only I could hand these out myself...

You hug Farman who wraps his arms around you with a warm smile. He smells like clouds of sulphur mixed with ozone and melted toad intestines.

Re: Brawling...blech 03/03/2005 12:37 AM CST
Just so you know, that carving thing with branches is for everyone, not just empaths.

~ Player of Lyathe
Re: Brawling...blech 03/03/2005 08:02 AM CST
Hmm...mus is, just tried it with my Cleric. Must have changed since I last carved branches...it's been a vera long time.

Learn something new every day ::grin::

You hug Farman who wraps his arms around you with a warm smile. He smells like clouds of sulphur mixed with ozone and melted toad intestines.

Re: Brawling...blech 03/03/2005 08:29 AM CST
The thing with the branches is fairly new. I think that came with the foraging change and in preparation to be able to actually choose what you carve.

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy