Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Deceitful Empath 02/03/2005 06:28 PM CST
Well I suppose at lower to mid ranks they would. Not sure what they teach anymore but for me I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work.

>without all the cool spells there's just the lingering... why....Souv

Well empathic shock isn't permanent. Just gives me a couple months to backtrain survivals for new req's.

K
Empathic Shock 24/7 for 15 days now and counting.
Re: Deceitful Empath 02/03/2005 07:43 PM CST
I have a little over 300 ranks in empathy and leeches are still my best friends. I guess 300 ranks counts as mid level but maybe you should try 'em out.

Fedron says, "Sneeze and you'll step on somebody's toes, and there's no question they'll complain about it."

Fedron exclaims, "They're infringing on our superior sneezing ability!"
Re: Deceitful Empath 02/07/2005 10:27 AM CST
<<Empathic Shock 24/7 for 15 days now and counting.>>

out of curiosity, why constantly suffer from shock? I imagine you has a purpose for it? or is it strictly an RP thing?
The one time I've had shock it drove me insane (mostly a pride issue) I got into a brawl with a cleric friend who was being a jerk. I tackled him and missed, he tackled me and didn't. No shock there. He wasn't able to end the brawl and I wasn't strong enough to escape him so he had to hit me. He tried not to cause much damage but I was unarmed with no armor so it caused a slight bleeder. Frustrated, I attempted to kick him, without disengaging BRAWL like a dummy. I missed completely and ended up on my arse. and it gave me shock. I told him the shock would have been worth it to see him hopping around on one foot after I kicked him in the shin...

~Myrensa~
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page