Asking about a tip. 03/31/2003 09:56 AM CST
Well, the other day, I was tipped with a bundle. I thanked the person and whispered asking "Are the skins already cleaned?" They said yes, and they seemed to feel bad about it. I assured them I loved the tip and was only asking so I didn't make a mess unbundling everything to see if they were cleanable or not. But I felt awfully bad after that.

Anyway, my question is, was my question rude to you? Or should I just always wander off to a quiet place, make a mess, and see for myself? Or maybe is there a way to word the question? I love cleaning skins when I can, but it's hardly that I feel cleaned skins as a tip are worthless - probably, it's worth more than ones I've cleaned myself! Any suggestions?

-Vinsa
"It's is not, it isn't ain't, and it's it's, not its, if you mean it is. If you don't, it's its. Then too, it's hers. It isn't her's. It isn't our's either. It's ours, and likewise yours and theirs."
Re: Asking about a tip. 03/31/2003 10:13 AM CST
No, it wasn't rude.

Paschein
http://www.coalition.fairmount.nu
Re: Asking about a tip. 03/31/2003 10:35 AM CST
If you accidently offend someone like that, you might as well go all the way and get the most enjoyment out of it as possible.

In this case, telling them that if you wanted skins you would have become a hunter would have given you hours of delight.

Illcram the Evil Empath

Make me rich!
http://www.coalition.fairmount.nu
Re: Asking about a tip. 03/31/2003 11:05 AM CST
<cackles at Illcram> I really should have done that. I should have been like "Take your stupid skins back, you barbaric hunter!" Then wandered away without giving the skins back.

<cough> Anyway, thanks you two. I'm all for being grumpy and avoiding hugs, but I hate being rude, so I get paranoid. :)

-Vinsa
"It's is not, it isn't ain't, and it's it's, not its, if you mean it is. If you don't, it's its. Then too, it's hers. It isn't her's. It isn't our's either. It's ours, and likewise yours and theirs."
Re: Asking about a tip. 04/06/2003 09:52 PM CDT
You could always REALLY confuse them by refusing to accept a tip from them at all.

LOLOLOL