IZ Spellbook Page 11/19/2016 08:03 PM CST
I just noticed the spell description of IZ that appears in my spellbook. Nice touch (pun unintended, but I like it anyway).

>read spell
The plain black lettering on the coarse-grained grey parchment page of your spellbook reads:

*~ Notes on the Icutu Zaharenela spell ~*

Information on Jomay's work has been classified by order of the Khalaen rae Moda.

This spell relies on your targeted magic ability, but it cannot be targeted. This spell does cold and slice damage. This is a cyclic spell. To cast this kind of spell, prepare it at the amount of mana you wish to cast it at, and then cast it. This spell will continually pulse as long as you have harnessed enough mana to fuel the mana requirements. Cambrinth also works as a source of fuel for cyclic spells, as does your raw attunement if you have the Raw Channeling feat. It can be cast without a target and at hostile creatures. It requires a minimum of fifteen mana streams, and can expand to a maximum of forty-five mana streams woven into it. To begin to be able to cast this spell, you will need to reach the rank of a professional. By the time you have mastered this spell, you will be ranked as a legend in your abilities as a caster. It requires the Targeted Magic skill to cast effectively. This spell is only found on scrolls

Thanks,
-Life Weaver Karthor
Re: IZ Spellbook Page 11/19/2016 09:50 PM CST
>I just noticed the spell description of IZ that appears in my spellbook. Nice touch (pun unintended, but I like it anyway).

Yes. Spellbook mechanic pulls from some master list of currently-available spells so once a spell is released it should be available to spellbooks.

I just wish there were some use for spellbooks, again, besides being kinda neat.
Re: IZ Spellbook Page 11/20/2016 06:47 AM CST
Yeah I know, I was referring to the censorship bit. The actual description on a scroll is different than that. As for uses, they're still pretty good for Scholarship experience.

Thanks,
-Life Weaver Karthor