Mana Change 08/26/2015 07:47 PM CDT
Is there a particular cause for the drop in Life mana outside the Crossing guildhall? I imagine it's probably just a matter of trying to get people to go back inside instead of hanging out outside. I'm just trying to find out if there's an in-game reason that the change occurred, like some sort of event or something.

Thanks,
-Life Sustainer Karthor
Re: Mana Change 08/26/2015 08:39 PM CDT
Would help the situation if we could pick boxes (I understand why we can't disarm) and forage rocks (maybe make a garden in there) in the infirmary.

- Ledia
Re: Mana Change 08/26/2015 11:29 PM CDT
I'd be happy if healing moved back inside again. Not knowing much about the original in-game reason for moving outside, I'm not a fan of the disruptive behavior being outside allowed. That included intentional disarm failures and negligent AOE casting (like NB).

You can collect dust bunnies instead of rocks.
Re: Mana Change 08/26/2015 11:36 PM CDT
Background is here: https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Shift_Debacle

tl;dr Guild oppresses and lies to Empaths, Annael gets fired and replaced for political reasons, Empaths get fed up and move outside in protest. Stuff drags on for years, Annael gets a new even betterer job, people keep sitting outside out of inertia, and a bunch of people are sick of it.

Thayet
Twitter: @thayelf
Tumblr: thayette.tumblr.com
Re: Mana Change 08/26/2015 11:45 PM CDT
>>Chimerian: Would help the situation if we could pick boxes (I understand why we can't disarm) and forage rocks (maybe make a garden in there) in the infirmary.

You can collect torn cloth in the Infirmary (and in many other indoor locations).
> collect torn cloth
You manage to collect a pile of torn cloth.

The Infirmary also has a window, so you can see outside.
> weather
You glance outside.
It is completely overcast.

"Empathy doesn't make people nice." --GM Armifer

Vote for DragonRealms on Top MUD Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Mana Change 08/27/2015 05:15 PM CDT

Alrighty, please hold your fire! This was definitely not Empath events or lore related.

Based on the post here, I did some investigation starting at Magen Road. A number or rooms appeared to have gone rogue. It's fixed now, so everything should be as it was.

Team Magic is looking into what may have caused the issue, but if something happens again please BUG the problem.

GM Seyalle
Re: Mana Change 08/27/2015 08:00 PM CDT
"It's a bug" was also one of my guesses as to what might be going on. Thanks for the fix!

Thanks,
-Life Sustainer Karthor