A letter to Halfrida Hegaleth, Khalo rae Aev of Zoluren 04/01/2013 08:27 PM CDT
To Halfrida Hegaleth, Khalo rae Aev of Zoluren,

Good day. I write to you today in regards to the task recently asked of me by Khalo rae Moda Eksharo Telah'nohr. In an effort to verify the claims of the researchers in the Vela'tohr Forest regarding the connection between Empaths and pre-germinated vela'tohr seeds, I made the sacrifice of stamping out my own spark of Emapthy and went to the forest to see Nadigo. The process was unsettling and unpleasant; please do not ask me of it. Upon reaching Forfedhdar and meeting Nadigo I was struck by his optimism, amidst all the blight and corruption of that dark forest. After some discussion where he briefly explained his research I was entrusted with a vela'tohr seed and given instructions on how to tend to it.

What followed was an interesting experience, if one that I would rather never have to perform again. To try to grow new vela'tohr, free from the taint of that forest, required travelling to distant patches of peaceful woods, where there was an abundance of Life energy. Meditating on the spark of life within the seed brought perspective, and a bit of its own awareness which spread out through me to the surroundings. The not-yet-sprouted plant - amazing things that those vela'tohr plants are - was using me to learn about the surroundings. Quite a draining experience, and disorienting, but ultimately worthwhile.

I have traveled the Provinces, finding areas suitable for further meditations, and eventually had the feeling the seed was prepared. I returned it to the Vela'tohr Forest where this Nadigo completed the germination process. Somehow the sprouting of that seed into a seedling rekindled my spark of Empathy through the bond that was acquired during the travels. Thus far my recovery appears complete, although I have been hesitant to test my limits.

I am at your disposal to make a full report and answer any questions or concerns to the best of my ability. It is my fervent hope that this process can help Khalo Eksharo, and any other Empath so stricken, regain the abilities once held so dear.

By my hand, this 8th day of Arhat, 408AV -
Dr. Asteral Pumonca