Empath Guildfest Shop Status 05/13/2012 12:09 AM CDT
Hello Empaths!

I wanted to keep you up-to-date on the status of our guildfest shop. I have something I think you guys will like (based on your suggestions from the suggestions thread) but unfortunately it has hit some snags and it doesn't look like it will be out of QC in time for guildfest's beginning. We're working to get this cleared up as fast as we can, but if it doesn't clear in time for at least a fair chunk of guildfest I will work on getting it released as a separate merchant for a few weeks instead.

Melete
[Turmis] I'm about to shoot beards in the face
Re: Empath Guildfest Shop Status 05/13/2012 01:39 PM CDT
Sounds great, thank you!
Re: Empath Guildfest Shop Status 05/14/2012 09:47 PM CDT
Any and every thing is much appreciated. :)

---
Inauri
Re: Empath Guildfest Shop Status 07/17/2012 11:36 AM CDT
Been about 2 months since we've got any news on this.

--
Player of Leech Farmer Nithhogr
Re: Empath Guildfest Shop Status 07/17/2012 03:10 PM CDT
Melete posted in conjunction with some other new things coming out in terms of hunting ground (creatuers folder) that she was still finishing this. I'd imagine it can't be far away and hasn't been forgotten.
Re: Empath Guildfest Shop Status 07/17/2012 07:45 PM CDT
Yep, not forgotten. I have a bit more work to do on the mechanic then I can shove it back into QC.

Melete

My old clock used to tell the time
and subdivide diurnity;
but now it's lost both hands and chime
and only tells eternity.
Re: Empath Guildfest Shop Status 08/07/2012 07:07 AM CDT
The mechanic is good to go back into QC now, so it will spend a fair while percolating around in QC status but the shop should be around ... soon. (tm)

Assuming, of course, that I did a good job knocking all of the bugs out of it... ;]

Melete

My old clock used to tell the time
and subdivide diurnity;
but now it's lost both hands and chime
and only tells eternity.
Re: Empath Guildfest Shop Status 08/07/2012 02:33 PM CDT
>>DR-Melete: The mechanic is good to go back into QC now, so it will spend a fair while percolating around in QC status but the shop should be around ... soon. (tm)

Thanks for the update!

"PHA = Healer Union. They charge for healing based on your injuries. We will now pause while everyone gives their opinion on this." -- Teilan