Moon mage vision of whats her face 09/08/2010 03:01 PM CDT
>You focus inwardly searching for insight into your future.
>Raucous laughter rings in your ears, a middle-aged human woman coalescing in your vision. She slaps at her knee, then takes a mighty swig from a tarnished silver belt flask. The woman leans close to a slight figure, offering the flask. The figure raises a bloody hand and shakes its head, declining. The human woman looks disappointed, then takes another gulp, the reek of cheap liquor permeating the area. As the figure lowers its hand, you notice a plain silver ring bearing the crest of the Empaths' guild adorning the smallest finger. The human woman corks her flask, determination glinting in her eyes, and the vision goes black.

I know this isn't a new vision and this event has been ongoing for awhile, but I had never seen it personally before. Thought I'd share it for the rest of you that hadn't seen it either. I skim through most folders and haven't seen any post of people trying to figure out who the mysterious figure is.

Gosh, I have no idea why you think that the person you told "I'm going to kill you over and over for that when I get back up" continues to make your life miserable. - DR-Wiking
Re: Moon mage vision of whats her face 09/08/2010 03:07 PM CDT
Seteria!
Re: Moon mage vision of whats her face 09/08/2010 04:29 PM CDT
That's like Illcram's soulmate or something.

~ Purehand

>collect coin
You manage to collect a pile of coin.
Roundtime: 30 sec.

... Jackpot.
Re: Moon mage vision of whats her face 09/08/2010 04:32 PM CDT
Sete is a wrinkled old hag.
Re: Moon mage vision of whats her face 09/08/2010 10:32 PM CDT
<<That's like Illcram's soulmate or something.

Mommy?

- Illcram The Evil Empath

Please rephrase that command.