Empath Guild Title Fixes 03/24/2013 10:58 AM CDT
Thanks to all the GMs for getting the titles fixed, I know they're fairly low priority but I've got another request. Leech Farmer is still linked to Mech Lore it seems, any chance that could get moved to say, Outdoorsmanship? It's a paltry 50 ranks, ML itself isn't going to be around forever and Leech Farmer wouldn't really fit with having any of the crafting skills as a prereq. Please? I miss my title.

--
Player of Leech Farmer Nithhogr
Re: Empath Guild Title Fixes 03/24/2013 12:16 PM CDT
Thanks for letting me know about this. I fixed it in the dev instance just now, but it will have to be rolled into Prime in bulk with the rest of the next batch of bug fixes, probably.

FWIW, for Empaths some of the mech lore reqs went entirely away, and some were rolled into alchemy. There weren't that many to begin with, though.

Melete
You'll probably find
that it suits your book
to be a bit cleverer
than you look.
Observe that the easiest
method by far
is to look a bit stupider
than you are.
Re: Empath Guild Title Fixes 03/24/2013 12:54 PM CDT
Awesome, thank you!

--
Re: Empath Guild Title Fixes 05/06/2013 11:56 AM CDT
I don't mean to bug you about it but I'm still missing my favourite title! Maybe the round of bug fixes just hasn't hit yet.

--
Re: Empath Guild Title Fixes 05/06/2013 08:41 PM CDT
Are you missing the Leech Farmer title? If that's it, I'm not sure why you don't have it. My empath is only 35th circle and has it. If it's a different title, then please disregard.

look vahga

You are Leech Farmer Vahga, a Dwarven Empath.

"EMPATHS RULE ELANTHIA -- ALL SHALL LOVE US AND DESPAAAAAIR" ~GM Melete
Re: Empath Guild Title Fixes 05/07/2013 12:47 AM CDT
This should be fixed now! See if the title has returned.

Melete
You'll probably find
that it suits your book
to be a bit cleverer
than you look.
Observe that the easiest
method by far
is to look a bit stupider
than you are.
Re: Empath Guild Title Fixes 05/08/2013 05:29 PM CDT
My apologies. I have 'leech' highlighted but I wasn't seeing it when I checked the titles because of the capitalization! Thanks again for getting it fixed!

--