Another Suggestion (yawn) 12/16/2007 03:58 AM CST
Wounded Mistress?
Wound Weaver?
Bone Mender?

" -We draw our ability from Elanthia, from the soil, water, and wind. We do what the gods cannot, we give life before death has a chance to rip it away"
-Guildleader Dagreth Rendarak-
http://www.myspace.com/alderdr
Lanita
Re: Another Suggestion (yawn) 02/01/2008 01:59 PM CST
How about Rehabilitator, Internist, Therapist?

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: Another Suggestion (yawn) 02/01/2008 02:30 PM CST
I want to be able to have Plastic Surgeon, Psychiatrist, and Physician's Assistant; One I'm serious about and two are jokes, you be the judge.

~Villya

"I'm not going to call an Ambulence this time because if I do you won't learn anything!"-Brian Griffin, Family Guy
Re: Another Suggestion (yawn) 02/01/2008 06:07 PM CST
>I want to be able to have Plastic Surgeon, Psychiatrist, and Physician's Assistant; One I'm serious about and two are jokes, you be the judge.

Hehe... I think these would be more appropriate, judging from the general mental health of our guild's members:

Outpatient
Loonie, Nutjob, Whacko, etc
Borderline Personality

~ Player of Farman et al.

http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Re: Another Suggestion (yawn) 02/01/2008 06:37 PM CST
I vote for Passive Aggressive if we're going by common personality traits present in Empaths.

Rev. Reene

You ask, "Ever eat a Halfling?"

The grumpy Shadow Servant quietly says, "I only eat what you give me, but I thought you said we weren't going to talk about that incident."
Re: Another Suggestion (yawn) 02/02/2008 10:49 AM CST
Passive Agressive sounds more like Bi-Polar disease, or Namby Pamby?

Sorry irl I deal with mental patients every day. It probably shows when I play Braunwen. Sometimes she can be really nice and sometimes she can be really nasty.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: Another Suggestion (yawn) 02/03/2008 11:55 AM CST
>>Sorry irl I deal with mental patients every day.<<

Same here, but I don't relaspe into their disorder :/

And I've never seen you be anything but nice!

~Villya

"I'm not going to call an Ambulence this time because if I do you won't learn anything!"-Brian Griffin, Family Guy
Re: Another Suggestion (yawn) 02/04/2008 11:33 AM CST
Aw thanks dear! You're just lucky you haven't pressed on the button labeled SD (self-destruct). Sometimes I think people enjoy setting me off.

hmm now to keep this on topic: Reconstructionist, Leech, Phlebotomist.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen