Gerenshuge titles 01/05/2007 04:52 PM CST
I'd love to see Gerenshuge titles. And since we really do need something for field healers between Battle Empath and Kaith Partani, here are a couple suggestions:

Niliaevat Raeshisen (Field Empath)

Vultloa Raeshisen (Warrior Empath)

Nagara Raeshisen (Fierce Empath)

~ Gwynfydedig

You say, "I didn't do it!"
A blinding fork of lightning blasts out of the cloud above and strikes you down!
You feel like you're dying!
You are stunned!

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DRBattleEmpaths/
Re: Gerenshuge titles 01/05/2007 06:56 PM CST
I would like to see some more Elven titles, and possibly some more Battle Empath titles that aren't in weird languages I can't comprehend. K thx.

~Villya
Re: Gerenshuge titles 01/06/2007 08:47 AM CST
>>more Battle Empath titles that aren't in weird languages I can't comprehend. K thx.

Yessssss

Not to mention titles for those of us who are just about to the kaith title in combats but may never live to see 90th to hit the empathy req =(

~Arwinia

Your mind hears Netherlich thinking "Actually i was asking to buy....movin up to 50Pk for Limb Disruption and 40 for Blackfire."
Re: Gerenshuge titles 01/06/2007 01:31 PM CST
>>Not to mention titles for those of us who are just about to the kaith title in combats but may never live to see 90th to hit the empathy req =(<<

I think I will never, ever play long enough to see 90th circle. Infact, I believe that if I do ever hit 90th circle, Simutronics would probably explode or Dragonrealms would get a big internal error and be hopelessly destroyed.

So yeah, more Battle Empath titles in A. Common and B. Without rediculous reqs

~Villya