Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Perceive Health 12/11/2008 08:23 PM CST
>>Could have sworn I read a GM stating this in the ranger folders when a similar idea re:scouting was brought up.

I'm guessing we overlooked or misunderstood something. Probably that said GM was similarly using the PH analogy as a basis for describing why using said proposed ability out to a range on the provincial scale would be far too obviously resource-intensive (ie, laggy as hell). To wit, he was really saying this proposed ability would at most go out to 6 rooms and not that Perceive Health did.

Of course, if one GM wants to chime in with an update that another GM didn't know/had forgotten about, I'm down with that.

DISCLAIMER: THIS POSTER IS NOT A MEMBER OF STAFF AND HIS INFORMATION IS/MIGHT BE WRONG.
Re: Perceive Health 12/11/2008 10:57 PM CST
>I'm guessing we overlooked or misunderstood something. Probably that said GM was similarly using the PH analogy as a basis for describing why using said proposed ability out to a range on the provincial scale would be far too obviously resource-intensive (ie, laggy as hell). To wit, he was really saying this proposed ability would at most go out to 6 rooms and not that Perceive Health did.

It definitely caps higher than 6.
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page