Crossing's NPC Empaths 12/05/2011 11:59 PM CST
I never thought I'd say this, but could we please see an upgrade in Crossing's NPC empaths?

Several times I've hit the guild and there's no empaths to be found, or if there is an empath, the empath is too young to take what I have. I have no problem using NPCs but Crossing's NPCs don't heal everything, not even all bleeders. Is there an NPC empath near Crossing that heals everything?
Re: Crossing's NPC Empaths 12/06/2011 01:23 AM CST
>>Is there an NPC empath near Crossing that heals everything?

An upgrade to autoempaths everywhere is something that's slated to happen at some point, though there's no way I could give even an inkling of a timeline. We're aware of the problem, though. As to better NPC Empaths near Crossing, you can try Leth Deriel and Knife Clan. They're more in line with NPC empaths that you'll find in other parts of the game.

Melete
[Turmis] I'm about to shoot beards in the face
Re: Crossing's NPC Empaths 12/06/2011 01:36 AM CST
>>Is there an NPC empath near Crossing that heals everything?

When an Empath can't get the job done, see a surgeon and his ointments. Dokt in Knife Clan will patch you up nice!
Vibrant orange flames seem to flicker in the Solomon's GM eyes, capturing your attention with a mesmerising stare.
You feel a calm wash over you, but you think about internet arguments and nerd rage, and it goes away.
Re: Crossing's NPC Empaths 12/06/2011 07:29 AM CST

Any chance there's an NPC that can take disease/infection

Might be another thing to consider, giving people (or empaths at the very least) the ability to learn to make some sort of potions for infections.
Re: Crossing's NPC Empaths 12/08/2011 08:30 AM CST
>>Any chance there's an NPC that can take disease/infection

It's something that has been discussed.

Melete
Re: Crossing's NPC Empaths 12/08/2011 06:04 PM CST
>>>>Any chance there's an NPC that can take disease/infection

>>It's something that has been discussed.

Could you remind me, which way did this discussion go, or end if there was one?
Re: Crossing's NPC Empaths 12/08/2011 09:43 PM CST
>>>>It's something that has been discussed.

Sorry, I meant that it has been discussed among staff. I don't think anything had been decided yet one way or the other. At this point it hasn't been ruled out, but I don't think we've gotten any farther than that.

Melete
Re: Crossing's NPC Empaths 12/09/2011 04:37 PM CST
Ahh, thank you for your quick reply.