New Empaths and lack of available spells 01/14/2010 04:08 PM CST
Last time I played an Empath, our first four spell slots were spoken for with the most basic healing spells so Heal Wounds and Heal Scars is pretty spiffy. However, now that they've been condensed to two spells, circles 3 and 5 have no spells available to learn. Sphere of Protection, Refresh, Blood Staunching and Vitality Healing all require circle 6. Can the circle requirement for a couple of these be changed please to fill the gap?

>info
Circle: 5

> ask annael about magic
Guildleader Annael Ebeshalek says, "As you are a member of our guild, I may teach you the healing magics of our order as you become ready to manipulate them. Currently, I feel you are worthy of information concerning none of the books of this order. Return later if you feel that you may have earned my trust."

>spell
You recall the spells you have learned from your training.

In the chapter entitled "Healing," you have notes on the Heal Wounds [hw] and Heal Scars [hs] spells.

In the chapter entitled "Analogous Patterns," you have notes on the Energy Bolt [bolt] and Ease Burden [ease] spells.
You are entitled to learn 2 more spells from your guild leader.
Re: New Empaths and lack of available spells 01/19/2010 01:37 PM CST
>Last time I played an Empath, our first four spell slots were spoken for with the most basic healing spells so Heal Wounds and Heal Scars is pretty spiffy. However, now that they've been condensed to two spells, circles 3 and 5 have no spells available to learn. Sphere of Protection, Refresh, Blood Staunching and Vitality Healing all require circle 6. Can the circle requirement for a couple of these be changed please to fill the gap

Sop has a circle 5th requirement unless it is missmarked on the spells site. After that you can learn innocence. Circle 3 is missing one still but that is not as big of a deal as the fact that after about 40ish level you have no spells to learn at all.
Re: New Empaths and lack of available spells 01/19/2010 01:50 PM CST
>>Sop has a circle 5th requirement unless it is missmarked on the spells site.

There used to be a bug that wouldn't allow you to learn SOP until 6th. It might still be around. It is supposed to be 5th though
Re: New Empaths and lack of available spells 01/19/2010 02:25 PM CST
The bug is still around then. My Empath was absolutely unable to learn any new spells until 6th when she was allowed to choose three, including SOP.
Re: New Empaths and lack of available spells 01/19/2010 04:42 PM CST
This is still a bug. My fifth level empath couldn't learn any new spells until they turned sixth level as well.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen