Repeat Request 01/09/2010 09:52 PM CST
After playing with a necro for a bit.. I really want to extend my request that manipulate experience be increased significantly. A necromancer can keep thanatology locked simply by performing the rituals and sustain that with call from beyond (very similiar to manipulation without the thanatologic control) to keep that skill locked.. manipulation will barely teach at all! Please look at this on a basis of an initial experience gain with an additional pulse with a sustain linked (like first aid!). Thank you...
Re: Repeat Request 01/09/2010 09:59 PM CST
<<an additional pulse with a sustain linked (like first aid!)>>

Especially since there is a sustained penalty as concentration slowly tanks, and we still have no ability to break the link.

~ Chall
Re: Repeat Request 01/09/2010 10:12 PM CST
WTB: manipulate stop.

Significant empathy exp from manipulate.

Static, khri-like concentration cost.

-- Player of Szrael --

(12:09:15 AM) catman: every time i find someone that has calm as their default speech emote, my first reaction is to try and make them angry
Re: Repeat Request 01/09/2010 10:51 PM CST
manipulate stop really should be put in place asap.

I'd be really happy if concentration costs went away for the ability all together. Necro's gets a much greater level of command over their zombies without the cost of concentration.

If there needs to be a limiting factor to balance the ability use concentration as way to determine how many manipulation links you can create without there needing to be a drain. Or limit us to one manipulate link per type of manipulate. That of course requires more manipulate options.