Hi 04/28/2006 02:09 PM CDT
" Sorry Raudie... you're not number 1. You're number 2, Sajai is number 3. I am the ultimate evil "

Please stop your babbling evilness you're all nice and cute. I, am back. You can all stop fighting over the crown of evil empath now, thanks, bye.
Re: Hi 04/28/2006 02:52 PM CDT
> You can all stop fighting over the crown of evil empath now, thanks, bye.

In order to be evil, you must be known. When known, you are noticed when gone. I did not notice you left, nor do I know who you are. You sir, are fired.

Renegade Empath Raudhan just arrived.

Souv says, "Annael should have been commended for her knifing empaths"

A white-eyed snow goblin reaches Raudhan's severed arm over one shoulder and uses the limb's dead fingers to scratch its back.
Re: Hi 04/28/2006 03:07 PM CDT
That's just because you aren't with the times.

I am Hummel.
Re: Hi 04/28/2006 03:15 PM CDT
Hmm, I do, sort of, remember a Hummel. I do not, however, remember him being "evil" or anything even close. But I'm old and my memory isn't perfect ( even though everything else about me is! ) so I could be wrong.

In any case, welcome back!

-Etrina
::Posts Hidden:: 05/31/2006 01:10 PM CDT

Some posts were removed.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing Senior Board Monitor DR-Annwyl@play.net, or Message Board Supervisor DR-Cecco@play.net.
Posts Hidden 06/08/2006 09:33 PM CDT
Posts were hidden.

Please email any questions to me (MOD-Lirionic@play.net), Senior Board Monitor Annwyl (DR-Annwyl@play.net), or Board Supervisor Cecco (DR-Cecco@play.net). Thank you.

-Lirionic
Hidden Posts, etc. 06/08/2006 10:14 PM CDT
Posts were hidden. Please feel free to constructively discuss Nissa's Binding and repercussions here. Direct GM criticisms to Feedback at drfeedback@simutronics.com.

Please email any questions to me (MOD-Lirionic@play.net), Senior Board Monitor Annwyl (DR-Annwyl@play.net), or Board Supervisor Cecco (DR-Cecco@play.net). Thank you.

-Lirionic
Post Hidden 06/09/2006 12:04 PM CDT
A post was hidden.

If you have any questions, please email either myself (MOD-Sidatura@play.net), Senior Board Monitor Annwyl (DR-Annwyl@play.net), or Message Board Supervisor Cecco (DR-Cecco@play.net).

~Sidatura

"The unexamined life is not worth living."
--Socrates
** Posts Hidden** 06/10/2006 11:21 PM CDT
A few posts were removed.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing Senior Board Monitor DR-Annwyl@play.net, or Message Board Supervisor DR-Cecco@play.net.
Some Posts Hidden 08/20/2006 03:22 PM CDT

Some posts were removed.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

Re: Some Posts Hidden 08/20/2006 11:44 PM CDT
Awww darn! I missed it.

'Lint

Adventurer Spotlight:
-Afflux asks, "could an empath clean me up when they get a moment?"
-You get some chocolate soap from inside your herbalist's case.
-You bend down and rub some chocolate soap on Afflux's nose.
Re: Some Posts Hidden 08/21/2006 09:53 AM CDT
How about a synopsis? Empath complaints are always a blast.

~Arwinia

It's mind over matter. I don't mind, because you don't matter.
Re: Some Posts Hidden 08/21/2006 10:04 AM CDT
it was actually a mis-post by me. I posted in complaints instead of conflicts.

Renegade Empath Raudhan just arrived.

A cutthroat gasps, "I can't get UP!"

A white-eyed snow goblin reaches Raudhan's severed arm over one shoulder and uses the limb's dead fingers to scratch its back.
Re: Some Posts Hidden 08/21/2006 10:08 AM CDT
BOO

~Arwinia

It's mind over matter. I don't mind, because you don't matter.
Re: Some Posts Hidden 08/21/2006 04:59 PM CDT

Yep, nothing to see it went to conflicts on it's own.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

**Post Hidden** 08/27/2006 02:49 PM CDT

A post was removed.

Reminder: This is the Complaints folder not the Conflicts folder. If you simply must conflict, take it there.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor