60th and TF 05/12/2012 07:56 AM CDT
Finally got to 60th with kadosh <hadn't circled him in 3 years, so it was a long time coming...>. And did TF commune quest. Very interesting. Only starved to death once! :-). Now, they kept tempting my dwarf with cupcakes and cookies, A dwarf doesn't find that hard to resist. Now, if they had tempted him with ale...

have 2 more goals i want to complete with him, which will necessitate 6 more circles or 3.0, whichever comes first - FOU spell quest, and MF quest. Tried MF once at 51st, but failed it then, have to do more training. FOU i keep getting ambushed by those nasty muscular firecats. :-(, and i never find the right color lava, in whichever instance i try it in. <i'm dark in plat and TF, and neutral in prime> :-(. Ushnish must not like me. ::flail::.

/---
Oh and last one, DR at any given time has a population of weenies that will criticize at the drop of a hat, don't take things personally it happens to everyone.
Leucius
Re: 60th and TF 05/12/2012 11:31 PM CDT

Congrats!

I think Kadosh has now earned the clerical prize for slowest to advance? I know Kadosh has been around at least 10 years. And I thought Flavius circled slowly!