Killed by Hierophant 07/18/2008 11:14 PM CDT
Ok, attempted to back out of the area.. got caught up with hierophants and got killd. Dropped the goblet I was carrying.. what to do now? Help would be appreciated.
Re: Killed by Hierophant 07/18/2008 11:29 PM CDT
Well, after waiting for some kind of response in-game.. there was none. I left Kaeko dead, had to log out for now. I can only assume the goblet is gone and I'll have to go back and get another and re-start this whole quest again, assuming I haven't lost Kaeko forever. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.
Re: Killed by Hierophant 07/18/2008 11:30 PM CDT
If you lost your goblet you can just go get another one I think.
Re: Killed by Hierophant 07/18/2008 11:36 PM CDT
Keep in mind getting down there takes awhile.

Yes, you can go get a new goblet if you lose your old one, no problem there. Had to do it for my Cleric once.

You can't lose your character like that. The worst thing that could happen is you depart and lose some of your items if you can't get back to your grave and a bit of experience (but not a lot).

You should maybe IM someone to arrange for a time when you can both be online so someone can rescue you. I know Smeg's offering, and I suppose I can head down there myself though I'm not very useful since I can't kill anything.

Rev. Reene

Idon: Why are we taunting the happy fun Y'shai, again?
Me: Idon know.
Idon: You disgust me.
Me: At least I'm not trying to Phelim up.
Idon: Makes me wonder what she's doing to the World Dragon.
Re: Killed by Hierophant 07/18/2008 11:36 PM CDT
Yup, I just got back from eating dinner otherwise I would have responded sooner. I sent her an IM but she didn't respond :(
Re: Killed by Hierophant 07/19/2008 12:07 AM CDT
Yea, had no choice but to leave and come back. I'm back now. My SN is britannygd, currently talking with Smegul
Re: Killed by Hierophant 07/19/2008 02:17 AM CDT
And then we all got logged out for a long long time! I've still got your stuff, at least.