Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: !New to the 30th Circle! Up next? Quest!? A new spell? 07/18/2008 09:25 PM CDT
>>Also as a side note, the only thing that makes me nervous (which is normal anyway) is not knowing if I will have enough time (with the critters and all) to actually "think" during the quest and not always hafta watch my back or always be on the retreat, etc, etc..

None of the puzzles are in rooms where you might be attacked by a critter.

---
"Close your eyes -
For your eyes will only tell the truth..
And the truth isn't what you want to see.
In the dark, it is easy to pretend
That the truth is what it ought to be." - Erik Claudin
Re: !New to the 30th Circle! Up next? Quest!? A new spell? 07/18/2008 09:28 PM CDT
Alright well, being one to throw myself in a deep pool of water to learn how to swim... Kaeko's going to make the attempt on her own for the first time. Any watchers out there awaiting to hear from a dead woman? :::snickers:::
Re: !New to the 30th Circle! Up next? Quest!? A new spell? 07/18/2008 10:29 PM CDT
Ok, I'm at the altar, tried to enter the Void but I need to be healed. Is there a way for this to happen without giving up on where I am now?
Re: !New to the 30th Circle! Up next? Quest!? A new spell? 07/18/2008 10:34 PM CDT
Ok, I'm currently stuck - injured and bleeding - altar candle now gone... to think I was getting so close? I left the realms still there but is there nothing I can do now but leave and attempt the quest again later?
Re: !New to the 30th Circle! Up next? Quest!? A new spell? 07/19/2008 04:39 AM CDT
>Waterfall swimming room = river (in the earlier posts). And yes, it's safe.. so long as you don't go down the waterfall (going east is going over the waterfall, leaves you with a couple nice bleeders (head and back I believe) and laying down in basilisk/shadowbeasts in a random room, which makes it a fun but dangerous shortcut out).

Everyone should jump off that waterfall at least once. Bonus points if you survive the fall and the stun.
Re: !New to the 30th Circle! Up next? Quest!? A new spell? 07/19/2008 07:20 AM CDT
>>Everyone should jump off that waterfall at least once. Bonus points if you survive the fall and the stun.

This led to my only death on the quest, was quite fun though, and a much quicker way out of the area
Re: !New to the 30th Circle! Up next? Quest!? A new spell? 07/19/2008 07:25 AM CDT
What determines how hurt you get in the waterfall? I've never gotten worse than a couple of light bleeders. My physical stats are nothing fancy.

Rev. Reene

Idon: Why are we taunting the happy fun Y'shai, again?
Me: Idon know.
Idon: You disgust me.
Me: At least I'm not trying to Phelim up.
Idon: Makes me wonder what she's doing to the World Dragon.
Re: !New to the 30th Circle! Up next? Quest!? A new spell? 07/19/2008 07:27 AM CDT
>>What determines how hurt you get in the waterfall? I've never gotten worse than a couple of light bleeders. My physical stats are nothing fancy.

Not sure but it wasn't the fall that killed me. When I was stunned a shadow beast came up and tore my head off
Re: !New to the 30th Circle! Up next? Quest!? A new spell? 07/19/2008 01:05 PM CDT
Ok Smegul, when you're ready go head and gimme a holler
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page