Murrul's Flames 10/09/2007 03:32 AM CDT
I finally Got and Completely my Murrula's Flames Quest. The quest was beautiful. I finished it and thought I'd love to do that again....with more tm. so err any suggestions on a new goal... sorta lost my motivation again.

Holy Scholar Dannrik
Re: Murrul's Flames 10/09/2007 06:39 AM CDT
Congrats!

Teel

You duck your head.
>
Lirrak head explodes!

Lirrak says, "I thought it was just Flavius that broke everything"
Re: Murrul's Flames 10/09/2007 08:44 AM CDT
Congratulations, Dannrik!

As for a goal- What about being able to solo-hunt the Laches? Those guys are fun, but tend to be sneaky and a bit swarmy.

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Murrul's Flames 10/09/2007 09:04 AM CDT
>>As for a goal- What about being able to solo-hunt the Laches?

That's definitely a goal of mine. I'm almost there but they can still kick my behind if I try to dance with a few of them.

Also try back training some new weapons? (Or old weapons) A goal of mine has been to get a bunch of weapons I've been playing around with up into the 100s.

-Player of "One of the Caels" and a Bard

Bromus says "if you two start an ongoing killing-feud, that will be amazing
Bromus says "a paladin getting pulped by a cleric regularly
Bromus says "that's the stuff of comedy
Re: Murrul's Flames 10/09/2007 10:40 AM CDT
yeah Dannrik- I sort of lost some motivation after finishing the MF quest. Sort of a let down after the long slog. Personally I had a few spells I wanted- and got them. I still have a couple/three I want- COE/FF/HH. Hmmm what else? Ever fool around with scroll spells? Learning how to use them- and be able to maintain the spell can be an interesting challenge. Oh of course you could make it a goal to track down and harrass every cleric in the game....

Flavius

"militantly enforcing the overly rigid standards of you and your small collection of friends"
Re: Murrul's Flames 10/09/2007 11:25 AM CDT
Aye Dannrik, Just gotta say congrats on your MF quest. Seen you die a fair few times and had a feeling you were doing something. Then you Phoenix'ed later on.
Well done.

Pipo

Re: Murrul's Flames 10/09/2007 01:10 PM CDT
>>Oh of course you could make it a goal to track down and harrass every cleric in the game....

Hah, I'm already on it.

Dannrik... check.

Congratulations on the quest!

- Tyrun
Re: Murrul's Flames 10/09/2007 01:28 PM CDT
Congrats Dannrik! See you kept at it into the wee hours of the night. Good job!

Crory, da holy barb