Re: Renown Scrolls and the Muspar'i Guildhall 02/14/2011 01:01 PM CST
The guildhall/temple and shop are really cool. Well done. Now we just need a Cleric supply shop in P5 ;P Some useful stuff in there, like a holy water bottle that's wrist worn and wallet versions of those prayer bead stackers from Misenseor Goods at Hollow Eve (no different material holders, though). Going to see if those bread baskets contain lanahh pao and finally try to figure out how to do that ritual. Full shop list is here: http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Cleric_Shop_(Muspar%27i). G-man, mind giving any hints on the bells, or what Rasirhh and Maloidu mean?

Few things I noticed: the rack, box, and tray aren't showing up under SHOP, and Priestess Vhastey shows up under SHOP in the Cleric-only room (does she have any function? Haven't been able to interact with her at all. And is she S'Kra?). I tried dancing at the Be'ort altar for devotion and I just got messaging about dancing around the altar (plain DANCE got me "Dance happy/silly/angry"). I was able to kiss it and clean it, though. Haven't checked to see if you can get Be'ort favors (though I'm assuming you can).

And I've only seen the new scroll in the Muspar'i guild, but the ML + Arcana is labeled as "sacred artisanship." Very cool that they show the deity you are dedicated to. Anyone know what the other scrolls are labeled as?

~Thilan
Re: Renown Scrolls and the Muspar'i Guildhall 02/14/2011 02:47 PM CST
>Haven't checked to see if you can get Be'ort favors (though I'm assuming you can).
I didn't get one trying with a Be'ort card.

>Anyone know what the other scrolls are labeled as?
Haven: the art of survival
Crossing: the highest circles of our order
Shard: in theological doctrines
Boar: the destructive facets of spellcasting

Tachid smugly exclaims, "Die midget!"
Re: Renown Scrolls and the Muspar'i Guildhall 02/15/2011 01:53 AM CST
>>G-man, mind giving any hints on the bells, or what Rasirhh and Maloidu mean?

The bells are normal devotional ones, purely fluff since the Pray rewrite. I'd like to re-implement a use for them, along with the feathers, but haven't come up with anything neat yet. Rasirhh and Maloidu are traditional S'Kra Mur ceramic styles; I'll let Basilisc provide the details if he wishes.

>>the rack, box, and tray aren't showing up under SHOP

Containers on containers aren't listed by the verb; might be intentional.

>>Priestess Vhastey shows up under SHOP in the Cleric-only room

Looks like this has been fixed already. And yes, she's S'Kra.

>>I tried dancing at the Be'ort altar for devotion and I just got messaging about dancing around the altar

Fixed. Favors should be working now, too.

GM Grejuva
Re: Renown Scrolls and the Muspar'i Guildhall 02/15/2011 05:27 AM CST
>>Containers on containers aren't listed by the verb; might be intentional.

Yeah, I missed that line about "things on the table aren't for sale" below the main SHOP list. Thanks for the responses.

~Thilan
Re: Renown Scrolls and the Muspar'i Guildhall 02/15/2011 05:50 AM CST
>>Rasirhh and Maloidu are traditional S'Kra Mur ceramic styles; I'll let Basilisc provide the details if he wishes.

I'm responding to this over on the S'Kra Mur forums, if anyone is interested.

~ GMBasilisc ~
"The S'kra Mur, being S'kra Mur, gather each year ceremoniously around the site to taunt his ghost." ~ A Brief History of Alchemy