The afterlife 07/10/2010 09:54 AM CDT
After recently discovering a certain ritual After relatively recently completing my rezz quest in plat where i'm an adherent of Ushnish < I hadn't ever discovered this ritual in 60 circles of playing a cleric of Damaris in prime, interestingly enough>, I was confronted with a different idea of the afterlife than what I had always pictured my character as having.

Basically, I found that the vision of the afterlife as pictured by Urrem'tiers adherants, or whomever wrote the "writings" there - disturbingly parallel that of what the Necromancers teach <in regard to the Red Spiral being the destiny of all- charnel house of the gods, etc.>

What I'm wondering is, is what is written "on the walls" so to speak - within the Temple - the official Theology of the 13, or is it merely what is thought by those who are devout adherants of that deity? <urrem'tier>. my clerical character did get "devotion" while studying it, so it strikes me as "official doctrine".

Its strange that the two should have so much in common. :-)

Necromancy provides the only source of reliable and potent life extension on Elanthia.