Favor orbs from an aspect 05/07/2010 02:23 AM CDT
Trying to get a favor orb from Eylhaar in the Eyes of the Thirteen (Crossing Temple).

I have a jackal pelt for a sacrifice but can't figure out how to offer it. Wondering if it's because the pelt isn't fresh or if it's the wrong sacrifice altogether. I have the correct altar. It doesn't need cleaning. I have the pelt in my right hand.

This is the messaging I get when I try to offer the pelt regardless of how general or specific I am:

You must specify what you are offering.
Usage: OFFER (offering) on (altar)
Re: Favor orbs from an aspect 05/07/2010 02:25 AM CDT
I haven't done it in a while but I think it is just put (offering's noun) on (correct altar), then pray a bit, and puff a favor orb is on the ground... I think.

Re: Favor orbs from an aspect 05/07/2010 08:05 AM CDT
>>I haven't done it in a while but I think it is just put (offering's noun) on (correct altar), then pray a bit, and puff a favor orb is on the ground... I think.

Correct. Offering is really a cleric verb for certain things. I really can't think of any other guild that has a use for it (other than the shop offer)