Favor Rewrite 10/23/2008 11:26 AM CDT
I thought I remembered seeing a post regarding a favor rewrite from someone that had gone to the con. I believe that a proposed aspect of this rewrite was that different Gods would grant different benefits upon departing (i.e. Kertigen favors allowing you to keep your coins upon departure). Does anyone have thoughts on what each Immortal might do? Any word from the GM's on whether this will extend to all 39, or Prydaen/Rakash Gods? Here are some of my thoughts. I can't think of too many different options (not enough coffee yet) so I'm going to put multiple Gods for one ability. I think that having different God orbs do the same thing will keep people all from hording orbs from a God that does something they want, rather than what their character follows in regarding to ideals.

Meraud/Eluned/Kerenhappuch/Firulf - Come back from departure with full attunement
Hodierna/Alamhif - Come back from departure at full health
Berengaria/Murualla - No death scars (in case death scars get put back)
Eylhaar/Albreda - Back at full spirit health (maybe there's a better one for this?)
Truffenyi/Divyaush - Back at full fatigue
Damaris/Idon - Come back in hiding (not sure what benefit this would have, unless you got to stay hidden to go get your grave or something)

Hmm, I need more coffee before I can think about this any more. Anyway, thoughts/suggestions/hopes? Let's hear 'em!
Any GM input/teasers would also be really exciting.

- Terra
_______
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -George Carlin
>chant pyre