Other than the 39 08/19/2007 10:27 PM CDT
The 39 (kermoria) and the Alaudian (albaria) pantheons seem to be the two dominant factions. Kermorians have probably heard a lot about the Alaudians, and the Albarians probably heard a lot about the 39. What about the other pantheons and gods? Do the Albarians have any inkling that Eu, Mrod, or the Heralds exist, and would those powers operate in those places? Have Kermorians even heard of The White Wind? What about the World Dragon and the Dragon Cult, do they plague Albaria too or are they purely a Kermorian hazard (and thus a Kermorian religion)?

J'Lo, I'm a ranger.. I'd believe anything.....
The Manipulation List -- http://symphaena.com/index.html
Re: Other than the 39 08/19/2007 10:38 PM CDT
during the gorbesh incursion, there were those gorbesh who passed through shard, so they may have taken knowledge of the dragon etc back to albaria. they seemed to take the "threat" of the 39 seriously, in that they were responsible for the destruction of the original crossing temple. however, those who are d'zree's desciples would just consider the gorbesh as another group of smoothskinned potential fodder for sacrifice; whereas those who follow the less "fanatic" verious of dragon-worship would simply not consider them as worthy of serving the dragon.

<<If nothing else, maybe some Magic Using guilds will now feel the joys of "You cannot steal here.", at least for a while.--Solomon>>
Re: Other than the 39 08/20/2007 03:09 AM CDT
>>Do the Albarians have any inkling that Eu, Mrod, or the Heralds exist, and would those powers operate in those places?

I'm sure Albaria has met the Heralds in some form or another. The White Wind could possibly be one, functioning similar to our Guardian Dragons.

As for which powers 'operate' in what places, I'm not sure it can be answered and I don't think it should. They would either be restricted to their respective continents (which would be silly), or we would have to accept that Eylhaar, Tenemlor, Orisas are the same being if they are universal. It's better to leave it vague.

>>What about the World Dragon and the Dragon Cult, do they plague Albaria too or are they purely a Kermorian hazard (and thus a Kermorian religion)?

Considering the Dark Hand was centered in Adamantia (the land between the two continents), I would say Dragon Priests are a big threat in Albaria too, though probably less so than the Ocular.

156 - Patrols along the northern Alaudian border report seeing a 'land of living death' stretching southward toward Adamantia and HighHold.
Emperor Elmevos sends several High Priests north to investigate the sightings.

155 - The High Priests are able to stem the tide of the Dark Hand.
Dozens of scouts are sent into the now dark and blackened land, none return.

149 - Concerned over the Dark Hand across the bridge to the north and the dangers that might lie within, Emperor Xosiun calls for an elite military force to be created.
The Outriders are established.

~Aeth