Vigil 06/26/2009 10:45 PM CDT
Please make the syntax for breaking a vigil link intuitive.

Barring that, make the game actually respond to 'break vigil' in some way, at all. All I get is nothing, no cursor response or parser error as though I input a 'wrong command'.

Barring that, since it apparently is impossible, please add some type of IG messaging for various forms of 'break vigil link' to hint at the player what syntax he needs to use.

I love using the spell to fill up my spirit, but I want to break the links with others afterwards (It's thier fault for standing near me when I was obviously low).
Re: Vigil 06/26/2009 11:37 PM CDT
Syntax is RELEASE VIGIL, not break
Re: Vigil 06/27/2009 12:05 AM CDT
>>Syntax is RELEASE VIGIL, not break

And this is consistent with OM verbs

Cute verbs and speaking from hiding are excellent ways to catch a lightning bolt in the face regardless of mystical ninja abilities.

-Armifer
Re: Vigil 06/27/2009 07:40 AM CDT
>Syntax is RELEASE VIGIL, not break

Then I'm just an idiot. Hadn't played with OM or vigil in so long I forgot.
Re: Vigil 06/27/2009 07:47 AM CDT
>>Then I'm just an idiot. Hadn't played with OM or vigil in so long I forgot

Vigil doesn't bother me as much as OM, it seems more logical to me to release a spell (to well, release a spell) and break an orb (to get rid of your orb)

Cute verbs and speaking from hiding are excellent ways to catch a lightning bolt in the face regardless of mystical ninja abilities.

-Armifer
Re: Vigil 06/28/2009 08:23 PM CDT
While we are on the topic of this, is there anyway that we can specify who we want to release the vigil with? I.E. RELEASE VIGIL <PLAYER>

Raven Priest Shevden Helvalik