Meta Spell Suggestion 03/11/2014 01:58 PM CDT
Now that 3.1 is finishing up, and you're looking for more spell ideas I started thinking about what could be interesting to see. I'm not sure if this would potentially fall into a spell, or more of an expansion of infuse, but what about some more control with infusing and hydra hex.

I really like the fact that I can infuse hydra hex and have it pulse the entire area right away. What about the ability to infuse or shape the hydra hex and leverage different spells without having to drop the spell and recast it. The spell dancing could be kind of interesting and allow starting with a Malediction in Hydra Hex attuned to Offense, and allow infuse to convert into the offensive curse into a Malediction now geared towards defense, or swapping over to CoZ or any other spell that can be woven into Hydra Hex. Ideally, the effects would overlap, but I can see that being a balancing issue, so potentially dropping the effects upon infusing to a different spell/action.
Re: Meta Spell Suggestion 03/13/2014 09:06 PM CDT

I like this suggestion. I agree with the balancing issue, and it would make sense for either a) the previous version dropping upon infusion or b) the new version ticking over after waiting for the old one to drop on it's normal timer.

Along the lines of infusing when it comes to HYH, I'd like to request that infusion work in the same manner as targeting does. INFUSE <MANA> <CREATURE/ENGAGED/ALL>, etc.
Re: Meta Spell Suggestion 03/13/2014 10:51 PM CDT
>Along the lines of infusing when it comes to HYH, I'd like to request that infusion work in the same manner as targeting does. INFUSE <MANA> <CREATURE/ENGAGED/ALL>, etc.

This. Many times this.
Re: Meta Spell Suggestion 03/28/2014 02:24 PM CDT
>>This. Many times this.

Tired of uncursing me already? Sheesh. Solid idea, would love to see it

Samsaren