Eluned's Commune (The blessing of water) 11/13/2018 06:24 PM CST
Has anyone else noticed a difference on the timer for Eluned's Commune? (The blessing of water)

In the past, one could always immediately do another commune right after performing Eluned's Commune. But now I'm getting an error message: You stop as you realize that you have attempted a commune too recently in the past. If I wait a minute or so, I can then perform another commune.

Anyone else having issues? Was the timer changed?

~Gab
Re: Eluned's Commune (The blessing of water) 11/13/2018 08:09 PM CST
I've always gotten you have done this too recently if I did it again immediately. If there was an error, it was when you were doing immediately.

We cling to our own point of view, as though everything depended on it. Yet our opinions have no permanence; like autumn and winter, they gradually pass away.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/autumn
Re: Eluned's Commune (The blessing of water) 11/13/2018 08:14 PM CST
>I've always gotten you have done this too recently if I did it again immediately. If there was an error, it was when you were doing immediately.

Well, that's the thing. This is the one commune that I could immediately follow with another, with no issues. Have been doing it for about 2+ years now. I would do Eluned's, and then follow it with Truffeyni's. As of yesterday, I can't. It's like a timer has been added.

Really just looking for confirmation from a GM if there was a change.

~Gab
Re: Eluned's Commune (The blessing of water) 11/14/2018 01:22 AM CST
I don't see a change. The minimum commune timer has always been one minute as far as I know.

GM Grejuva
Re: Eluned's Commune (The blessing of water) 11/14/2018 08:35 AM CST

Thank you for the quick response, Grejuva. I'll need to adjust some things at my end then. Odd.

~Gab