PRAY IMMORTAL messaging 02/18/2018 12:54 AM CST
I apologize in advance if this is the wrong section for this, but, I've been looking at some of the prayers offered for certain Immortals, and finding them lackluster.
The one I'm really looking at is Hodierna.

>PRAY HODIERNA
You murmur under your breath, "Lady of healing, if you get me out of this I'll be good for the rest of my days!"

Seems silly if you're not in danger, or really in any situation.

Perhaps new messaging for some of the Immortals, or go even further and develop new messages depending on current status? (In combat, resting, among other players, etc)
Completely flavor related, I know, but I like finding ways to improve the small things too.

While in combat:
>PRAY HODIERNA
You raise your voice, "Lady of healing, preserve me against the forces that would seek to destroy!"

While resting or not in combat:
You sigh with relief, "Lady of healing, thank you for your protection, your guidance and your love."

Among others:
Smiling, you raise your voice proudly to the crowd, "Everyone, may we bow our heads to grace our Lady Hodierna, so she may bless the coming days with good health and fortune!"

Just thoughts, I understand this would involve a bit considering we have quite a few Immortals to please, tripling our current list of outcomes.