Truffenyi's Commune 03/27/2017 11:04 PM CDT
Concerning the "of (Immortal)" affiliation title...
Elanthipedia says this:

>Using this commune, it is possible to gain the "of <Immortal>" affiliation title. The requirements are:
>A minimum of 15 consecutive favors from the same Immortal.
>The cleric performing the commune must have at least 10 consecutive favors from the same Immortal.

Perhaps my reading comprehension is lacking, but when it says the cleric must have 10 consecutive favors from the same Immortal, it is using the same language as it did for the non-Cleric, which makes me wonder... does the Cleric need to have 10 consecutive favors from the same Immortal AS the non-Cleric, or just 10 consecutive from a different single Immortal of their choosing?
Re: Truffenyi's Commune 03/27/2017 11:48 PM CDT

The cleric must be of that immortal to help so they will need however many consecutive favors as well. i.e. Cleric Bob of Damaris wouldn't be able to help you become Random Joe of Urrem'tier.
Re: Truffenyi's Commune 03/28/2017 01:34 AM CDT
>>The cleric must be of that immortal to help so they will need however many consecutive favors as well. i.e. Cleric Bob of Damaris wouldn't be able to help you become Random Joe of Urrem'tier.

Thanks! That is what I figured made the most sense, but the language seemed a tad ambiguous.