4 Stones of the Cloud suggestion 03/05/2017 01:47 AM CST
What if you visited each of the 4 Stones of the Cloud on the appropriate days and completed the ritual for each in a single ingame year and then thereafter you automatically locked theurgy and/or maxed devotion on the anniversary of each of the 4 days (assuming you were logged in for it)? Maybe also receive a short vision/flavor message to remind you of your accomplishment and give a little insight into the menhirs' purpose.

Right now that's a long way to travel for a small bump of devotion for very short windows of duration and (in the case of the first stone) only if you have low devotion to begin with.
Re: 4 Stones of the Cloud suggestion 03/05/2017 09:47 AM CST
A few months ago this ritual was broken. We bugged it ingame, don't know if it has been fixed or not.

~Gab
Re: 4 Stones of the Cloud suggestion 03/05/2017 10:34 AM CST
>>A few months ago this ritual was broken. We bugged it ingame, don't know if it has been fixed or not.

It wasn't broken. Because it uses unique mechanics independent of the ritual core, it doesn't behave like most rituals or have the expected ritual-related messaging. In this case, the Clerics who were reporting failures (that I checked) had too high devotion to benefit from this ritual -- which is admittedly an outdated restriction. That said, it's also the potentially largest devotion award in the game.

I have a couple ideas for the ritual's eventual conversion and modernization, and I'm jotting down suggestions.

GM Grejuva
Re: 4 Stones of the Cloud suggestion 03/05/2017 11:49 AM CST
>the Clerics who were reporting failures (that I checked) had too high devotion to benefit from this ritual -- which is admittedly an outdated restriction.

Heh....well, that's unfortunate.

>I have a couple ideas for the ritual's eventual conversion and modernization, and I'm jotting down suggestions.

Awesome, thank you for all that you do!

~Gab