Animal Sacrifice 05/31/2016 10:10 AM CDT
I was browsing Elanthipedia and noticed this on the sacrifice command page: Animal is supported, but the sacrificial animals have not been introduced yet.

As a sacrificer enthusiast, I'm intrigued. There shouldn't be a problem finding suitable subjects now. I mean, just look at all these little piggies running around after the fest. I doubt people would mind too much if a few of them went to the Dark Gods. Drogor likes bacon, too.

Seriously, though, I'd love to see this implemented. Sacrifice is one of my favorite rituals and it would be nice to have a command that can be used a little more reliably than the other two.
Re: Animal Sacrifice 05/31/2016 10:32 AM CDT
Would be a cool use of the "living" foods that were made for Prydaens.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Animal Sacrifice 05/31/2016 11:03 AM CDT

Yeah, I admit I was looking somewhat forward to that particular aspect of the ritual so its not all about the talking another person into laying on an altar to die..
Re: Animal Sacrifice 05/31/2016 03:21 PM CDT
I do love talking someone into laying down on an altar, but I agree, more sacrifice options would be ever so welcome.