Truffenyi's commune: Of <Immortal> title question 10/27/2015 03:33 AM CDT
I've been trying to help someone get the "Of Rutilor" title with the Truffenyi commune and can't seem to make any headway. I read the page on elanthipedia: https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Talk:Truffenyi's_commune and fulfilled all the qualifications but it still wont work for some reason.

Applicable information:
My circle: 95
Favors: 50 (10 consecutive with Rutilor, I have the title)
Theurgy: 578 ranks
Charisma: 50
Devotion level during attempts: "After a moment, you feel a clear presence like a warm blanket covering you beneath the shade of a giant Sana'ati tree."
Targets circle: 140+
Favors: 66 consecutive with Rutilor

I'm stumped, does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on what I might be doing wrong?
Re: Truffenyi's commune: Of <Immortal> title question 10/27/2015 09:23 AM CDT
Silly question, but the person you're helping isn't a necro?

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Re: Truffenyi's commune: Of <Immortal> title question 10/27/2015 02:56 PM CDT
Can't keep favors as a Necromancer at that circle.

Do they have any favors from other gods? I've heard having even one, even with many consecutive favors following it, can screw it up, but I'm not totally sure.

Thayet
Twitter: @thayelf
Tumblr: thayette.tumblr.com
Re: Truffenyi's commune: Of <Immortal> title question 10/27/2015 04:01 PM CDT
It's definitely just consecutive. I had plenty of unused Harawep favors when I got my "of Eylhaar" title. I have no idea what's up here. Hopefully someone will know...
Re: Truffenyi's commune: Of <Immortal> title question 10/27/2015 07:25 PM CDT
>>Silly question, but the person you're helping isn't a necro?

Not a necro, he's a Paladin.

>>Do they have any favors from other gods? I've heard having even one, even with many consecutive favors following it, can screw it up, but I'm not totally sure.

All 66 of his favors came from Rutilor. I performed a sacrifice ritual on him before he started this little experiment so we would have a clean slate to work with. In fact, I gave him at least 40 of his 66 with the Truffenyi commune.

>>It's definitely just consecutive. I had plenty of unused Harawep favors when I got my "of Eylhaar" title. I have no idea what's up here. Hopefully someone will know...

I keep thinking maybe it's just something simple I'm overlooking but can't for the life of me think what it might be. Theurgy ranks seem like a possible factor, but certainly 500+ would be enough to suffice right? At this point I can't help but think it might be something totally off the wall. Maybe I need more favors than him? Higher charisma? As I said, I'm 100% stumped.