Re: Flavius 09/22/2005 03:45 PM CDT
11th and Geary- across from Lamps Plus.

Yeah- its so close I think we have to actually get together sometime.

Do you prefer Sushi(Kitaro) or Dim Sum(Ton Kiang) or Pizza(please anywhere but Gaspares)? Or for liquid refreshments I like Pizza Orgasmica on Clement(not too noisy to talk)

I remembered you were in the City- but I had no clue you were so close by!
Re: Flavius 09/22/2005 08:41 PM CDT
Heh about 13 blocks!! Any of those places would be good actually except for Sushi (I can't really eat it right now).

I don't know what your schedule is like so let me know- I'm doing the stay at home mom thing.I'm in the neighborhood all the time. I'll probably have to bring my baby girl.

Are you ever on AIM? I have your old SN on my buddy list.

Basthet
Re: Flavius 09/23/2005 06:18 AM CDT
And to think we could have met Flavius when we got together at your place. :D

Tish

<<Good grief, Tish. I like survivals, but that is insane.

Thrall of Dergati,
Heroiklim Zortal >>
Re: Flavius 09/23/2005 11:49 AM CDT
How old is your baby? I love babies- I have a six year old daughter- alternately we could go sit in the park but while my daughter enjoys babies she will want attention unless I bring a friend of hers to play with too.

I will send you an email and we can go from there- my IM is down right now, but maybe later today will be up.

And yes Tish it would have been fun to see you too!- I remember when you were making your trip through SF but didn't quite notice it on the right board in time to pull it together.

Flavius
Re: Flavius 09/23/2005 12:34 PM CDT
She'll be 7 months next week.

Email me at mortkitty@yahoo.com. It won't work through play.net.

We should have gotten together. I was a bit overwhelmed at the time when Tish came through (Sorry Sis). New mom and all.

The park sounds good too!

Basthet