Ritual Components 06/01/2015 03:09 AM CDT
Was doing some thinking after having to make a trip back to the mainland tonight for more incense and wine.

For the wine, how about maybe us being able to cast GG at a wine bottle, or a jar or whatever, and having it be magically filled with wine? I mean, the spell already creates random drinks in our empty hands, would it be that far-fetched to have it fill a bottle with wine?

For incense, I'm still at a loss as to what to do other than maybe come up with incense sticks that are like 100 parts, instead of 10. Or maybe we cast bless on an incense stick and it auto-magically grows back to 10 parts, due to the will of the gods or something?

Or make it so that when we use these things, maybe it doesn't actually use any of the stuff up (only when used for devotion gains)? Or even better, get rid of having to use the stuff completely?
Re: Ritual Components 06/01/2015 09:07 AM CDT

I know it's not the solution you're asking for, but you can combine multiple incense sticks to get a large number of parts in just one stick.
I would love to see stackers for these things available or remove the need for material components (but I find this to be unlikely).
Re: Ritual Components 06/01/2015 09:11 AM CDT
>>remove the need for material components (but I find this to be unlikely).

I'll suggest it again, and keep on suggesting it until it happens :P, let high Theurgy remove the need for ritual components.
Re: Ritual Components 06/01/2015 12:56 PM CDT

Holy crap, had no idea we could combine incense, after all this time. Thanks Luiri, that helps with item count anyways. And I agree with ya Daslow, high theurgy should eliminate the need for incense with communes.