graves and funerals 09/03/2013 04:23 AM CDT

Is there any way for clerics to RP the body derspersal of characters that either have left Simu physically or by choise and with the wish to permanenty delete that particular character IG? Options could be graves, buried at sea, and funeral pyres. This could add so much of truely meaningful RP.
Re: graves and funerals 09/03/2013 07:25 AM CDT
Sure, you can RP it. Act and smile are your friend.
Re: graves and funerals 09/03/2013 12:50 PM CDT

You know that could be interesting- would probably require too much coding effort but we have lots of graveyards- why not have player sponsored grave markers?

Seems like it wouldn't be that hard to make about 10 or 20 marker options, add in a seperate function for putting a god's symbol on it, and then being able to add a character's name.

Then the only person who could change it would be either the person who paid for it- or the character named- if the character named comes by and asks for it to be deleted, it would be permanently deleted.
Re: graves and funerals 09/03/2013 06:53 PM CDT
You could write events and possibly have an event done up for something, I believe you can also purchase the king or queen wedding package and pay for such an item to be created. Not sure about the static no-delete things though. It's more than RP'able though.

I'm a badger, I be badgerin'