Plague Wraiths 10/05/2011 03:00 PM CDT

Funny how my mind changes about things. Plague Wraiths are very annoying to train in- hard to train weapons because its hard to inflict too much damage. Flavius can't use a parry stance because of the special attacks.....but...but

God its fun being a cleric in there! Part of it being at a sweet spot where Flavius has just enough skill buffed up with Clerical goodness to survive in there- SOL, MAPP, MPP, PFE, Benediction. He started getting hit with the special attack last time I was in there, and I didn't figure out why until I realized that I had a regular shield instead of SOL up.

And I use a big range of TM in there- FOU, HH, Horn, FF, AE- even HE comes out. Sometimes I cast PS, sometimes COZ, even HULP is usable in there. I love the TM hunting in there.

I even learn some parry just from having about 5% extra in parry.

I love the rush from being in there. Certainly not completely safe for Flavius.

The only odd thing is that I haven't noticed any devotion boost from hunting there. Normally after killing dozens of such creatures Flavius would get back up to crystal clear. I haven't noticed the devotion message nor noticed any increase in devotion. Anyone else notice this?