Will Akseti ride this Shosandu? 06/24/2017 04:16 PM CDT
Thoughts of winter cloud your mind, as a cold chill swirls about you, freezing you to your very soul. Tiny stinging sensations bite against your face, like bitter snowflakes, though there's nothing present to cause the feeling.
Re: Will Akseti ride this Shosandu? 06/25/2017 02:24 PM CDT
Thoughts of winter cloud your mind, as a cold chill swirls about you, freezing you to your very soul. Tiny stinging sensations bite against your face, like bitter snowflakes, though there's nothing present to cause the feeling.
You mutter to herself.

Whiteburn frowns and rubs at her face distractedly.
Nakori meekly exclaims to Whiteburn, "You look so pensive!"

[Cleric] Your mind hears Soulfyre thinking, "what does that mean? asketi's ride?"

Whiteburn says, "How odd..."
Whiteburn mumbles something unprintable.
Whiteburn exclaims, "Tch!"
Nakori angles her ears forward, gazing curiously at Whiteburn.
Whiteburn says, "The Ride?! I do not recall what time of the year it is... I have been in the caves for so long, that..."
Whiteburn shakes her head.
Nakori meekly says, "Oh... it's almost going to be a new year... in umm... eight days."

[Cleric] Your mind hears Apothys thinking, "This is a generalized response but Asketi peridically does a ride and releases tons of minions upon the land when she is unhappy - typically undead types"
[Cleric] Your mind hears Maesyrra thinking, "usually associated with the coming of a new year"
[Cleric] Your mind hears Apothys thinking, "This generally takes places at nighttime hence why a portion of our time is named after this event"

Whiteburn frowns and pounds her fist lightly against the timber of the tower door in frustration.
Whiteburn angrily says, "How could I forget... yae, we of Elanthia truly deserve this fate, should it come upon us."
Nakori meekly asks, "Boop...?"

[Cleric] Your mind hears Whiteburn thinking, "It is likely too late to stave off the Ride at this point in time. The only thing we can do is to pray to the Lady of the North Wind and encourage others to do the same."

Whiteburn says, "I doubt very much that anyone save Her own followers have even offered the Mistress of the North Wind a roisean's thought, much less prayer..."
Nakori gazes down at her tail.
Whiteburn says, "But I am guilty of the same... my thoughts were preoccupied with my Lord Drogor all that time..."
Whiteburn sighs.
Whiteburn says, "Still. I must at least attempt to make amends."
Whiteburn grows quiet, an intense look of introspection overtaking her features as her tail lowers slightly and stretches into stillness.
Nakori meekly says, "Oh... well..."
Nakori gives a slight nod.
Nakori pushes her spectacles up the bridge of her nose.
Nakori nibbles her lip thoughtfully.
Nakori meekly asks, "Can I help...? Maybe...?"
Whiteburn nods to Nakori.
Nakori fidgets nervously.

[General] Your mind hears Whiteburn thinking, "People of Elanthia, the Night of Glory fast approaches! That time in which the Mistress Asketi, Lady of the North Winds, takes what is rightly due to Her and scours the sinful and unrepentent in a great icy tide!"

Nakori shivers.

[General] Your mind hears Whiteburn thinking, "Do not grow lax. Do not forget. Though the fates of many are already wrought in stone, it is never too late to offer supplication, prayer, and offerings."

Whiteburn nods.
Whiteburn says to Nakori, "Other Clerics felt the same as I... did you? I felt as though it were snowing, though it was not..."
Nakori glances up at the sky.
Nakori meekly says, "No..."
Whiteburn glances up at the sky.
Nakori meekly says, "I am a bit cold but... not cold enough..."
Nakori gets a bright orange coat with a thick woolen collar from inside her hunting bag.
Nakori slips into a bright orange coat with a thick woolen collar.

[General] Your mind hears Nimthiriel thinking, "Long live Everild!"

Whiteburn tiredly says, "I already know that my words of warning will pass through the empty heads of many. But yet, if a few may listen, then I will have succeeded."
Nakori trills softly at Whiteburn.
Nakori meekly says, "That's how it always is..."
Whiteburn nods to Nakori.
Whiteburn oddly says, "The lesson continues."

[General] Your mind hears Odoi thinking, "so Whiteburn, are you saying that all necoromancers are about to die?"

Whiteburn's lips turn up in an ear-to-ear grin at Nakori.

A single flurry of ice crystals spirals down from the dark sky, landing with a soft shushing sound.

Nakori adjusts her woolen cap into place.
Nakori meekly says, "Oof... that almost hit me..."

[General] Your mind hears Cadderrly thinking, "take ye weapons to a holy man to bless, don't be fearing all this vile undead mess. If the hag wants to get on her broom and ride, be ye ready my friends and let the hair go with the hide."

Nakori gathers up the little pile of snow and forms a small ball, which she promptly eats.
Nakori licks her lips.
Nakori feels a bit queasy.

[General] Your mind hears Whiteburn thinking, "The deaths of Necromancers is always ideal. I've not doubt many will find themselves trampled and gored in the midst of the Ride."

Whiteburn frowns at Nakori.
Whiteburn says, "... did you really just..."
Nakori meekly says, "Fresh snow is okay to eat..."