Cleric only Vision(?) 03/14/2011 11:42 PM CDT
I was playing my cleric, thief, and necro all at the same time. Only my cleric received the following, some time around 12am-12:40am:

>7 Fate trembles as the linearity of time distorts. Flickers of light dance through darkness, surrounding a small group of adventures, who in turn surround a tilted obelisk. One by one the adventurers fall as the glowing imp-like creatures overwhelm them.<

So, before I go through it with what I think... I wanna know from everyone else what they think. Was it cleric only; I didn't have my Moonie logged in at the time?

>>"It's part of the whole unnatural abominations upon Elanthia deal."<<

-Armifer
Re: Cleric only Vision(?) 03/15/2011 12:10 AM CDT
Sounds nimbus related.

"We're not "out to get you," we're here to enhance your playing experience with extreme prejudice.," DR-ARMIFER
Re: Cleric only Vision(?) 03/15/2011 01:03 AM CDT
Necromancers saw it as well. At least mine did, but he's sort of cleric(y). (really) :-P

~Jairem
Re: Cleric only Vision(?) 03/15/2011 01:19 AM CDT
It was intended to be a moon mage only vision that was accidentally sent to everyone (thus the typo with the 7). I don't know why only your cleric would have seen it.

As far as Teh Lorez are concerned though, you can consider it as a vision seen by everyone and not just Moon Mages.

Thus it has been declared.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose