I'm not a Cleric, but.. 05/19/2009 11:59 PM CDT
Reply Delete

I apologize for the short notice of this, but circumstances will prevent me from planning too far ahead.

On Sunday May 24th, 2009 at 8:00PM EST, I will be leading a prayer vigil to the Thirteen with focus on the Immortals Murrula and Kuniyo at their altar in Leth Deriel. I encourage you to bring appropriate offerings for the altar, along with a prayer or words of wisdom that you may deem appropriate for the occasion.

The prayer session will begin with an instrumental piece dedicated to Murrula that I have put together along with a short prayer for protection. I would also like to dedicate a portion of the event to praying for the tattered remains of Klusarlaik's soul, or rather as we have named her, Dzive (Life in Rakash). I hear that she likes this.

This will take place at the Kilth Aldiyaus, Prayer Branch.
From the center of the Stronghold, go northeast twice and down the path. That will lead you to the entrance of the temple, move one east from there.

I hope a cleric can come at the beginning of the vigil and consecrate the area beforehand.

I realize that there is an Event in Theren on this very night, so I will try to keep this short in hopes that folks will want to attend both.

Hope to see you there!

- Terra

- Terra
Re: I'm not a Cleric, but.. 05/20/2009 01:42 AM CDT
Sounds like a very worthy event- I am sorry I won't be able to make it but kudo's
Re: I'm not a Cleric, but.. 05/20/2009 08:01 AM CDT
Caelane will be there of course. I'll see what I can rummage up for appropriate offerings and the like.

~Player of "One of the Caels."
Spiritual Adviser to the Heretics
Re: I'm not a Cleric, but.. 05/20/2009 12:28 PM CDT
>Reply Delete
>- Terra
>- Terra

This always makes me chuckle. And reminds me to use the preview button.
Re: I'm not a Cleric, but.. 05/20/2009 01:04 PM CDT
I could really benefit from using the preview button more often.

But on a different note, this event has been pushed back to Monday the 24th at 7:30PM because of the Crossings Temple Tour held by the Flying Company on Sunday.

Sorry for the confusion.

- Terra
Re: I'm not a Cleric, but.. 05/20/2009 01:05 PM CDT
>>I could really benefit from using the preview button more often.

There's a preview button?

Cute verbs and speaking from hiding are excellent ways to catch a lightning bolt in the face regardless of mystical ninja abilities.

-Armifer
Re: I'm not a Cleric, but.. 05/20/2009 02:56 PM CDT
>There's a preview button?

They should relabel the POST button to say "I'M FEELING LUCKY"