Pilgrimage 03/27/2007 11:26 AM CDT
I apologize for the short notice but sometime tomorrow in the area of time known as elven standard time there will be a pilgrimage to a certain temple to show that the clerics are united in fighting a threat to their guild. Due to the variance in peoples' schedules I can say that it will happen tomorrow but unfortunately I can't give a precise time on when it will start. It will be very dangerous and could get many of us killed or at the very least seriously hurt if a certain seemingly deranged party takes exception to our efforts to stop him with this show of unity. We will need as many clerics as possible to join in this and I hope that paladins as well as any able bodied warriors interested will be able to go on this pilgrimage to serve as guards for any empaths that may be willing to come with us and or those possibly need protection. Just look for Daemog when I arrive in Crossing or ask around for Aetherie or Jairem, who I believe will be joining on the pilgrimage as time permits.
Re: Pilgrimage 03/27/2007 05:33 PM CDT
Argh! Well due to events beyond my control and the waking up of Srithin, the pilgrimage was suddenly pushed forward til today. Unfortunately, this meant that I was only able to stay for about 45 roisaen into the pilgrimage and didn't get to see how it was resolved or help defend against Srithin and pray longer with the others for the intercession of Ushnish in stopping the actions of Srithin. So if someone wishes to fill us in on what happened after my leaving I'd be most grateful.
Daemog
Re: Pilgrimage 03/27/2007 07:19 PM CDT
Srithin walked, apparently.

Syralon
Cleric of Ushnish
<Conskill> You're like an Empath, but with a drug dependancy.
Re: Pilgrimage 03/28/2007 12:58 AM CDT
Well, so much for that. Assuming it's true.

-- Holy Scholar Diarik Erasto, Arcane Researcher, in search of spiritweaving.
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/User:Diarik
http://www.livejournal.com/users/pensive-spirit/

Holiness of soul lies within integrity. - Book of Eluned, Magica Bona
Re: Pilgrimage 03/28/2007 03:01 PM CDT
It's true, Shalade killed him in Alduath's Temple yesterday morning.

Crory
Re: Pilgrimage 03/28/2007 05:20 PM CDT
What an approriate location...

-Player of "One of the Caels" and a WarMage

Bromus holds his military armband aloft and screams at the sky!

Bromus shakes his military armband and screams like a madman!

You say "I do believe you've made him mad."
Re: Pilgrimage 03/30/2007 09:00 AM CDT
Were all the relics recovered undamaged?

Mists and Magic, Ocean Breezes, Deep Rivers Under the Sea, Trails Between the Stars: Where nothing is as it seems.
Re: Pilgrimage 03/30/2007 09:17 AM CDT
I don't know, but reportedly Srithin had 5 more viper icons and some pretty good armor in his grave.

I'll note the irony that a Cleric who had dug out that grave (the grave of a supposed heretic/threat to the guild) would have tanked their devotion doing so.

Syralon
Cleric of Ushnish
<Conskill> You're like an Empath, but with a drug dependancy.
Re: Pilgrimage 03/30/2007 03:15 PM CDT
From what I heard, Tallis got back all the relics from his corpse before he rode the comet to the starry road.
Re: Pilgrimage 03/31/2007 10:23 AM CDT
>>From what I heard, Tallis got back all the relics from his corpse before he rode the comet to the starry road.<<

Yes.

Hodierna's book was recovered in the Crossing, and the temple fragment was recovered in the temple of Ushnish just before the end.

The armor isn't that great. <g>
Re: Pilgrimage 03/31/2007 04:42 PM CDT
>>The armor isn't that great. <g>

<dryly> Armor off a person who got killed wearing it isn't that great.

-- Holy Scholar Diarik Erasto, Arcane Researcher, in search of spiritweaving.
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/User:Diarik
http://www.livejournal.com/users/pensive-spirit/

Holiness of soul lies within integrity. - Book of Eluned, Magica Bona
Islands Pilgrimage 01/10/2011 12:51 PM CST
I don't have the island shrines on my pilgrim's badge, so I was thinking of getting a group together to head over from Crossing and hitting up some of the different spots one night. Let me know if there's any interest and I can try to put something together.

~Thilan
Re: Islands Pilgrimage 01/10/2011 03:41 PM CST
I'm always interested in traveling to the different shrines and temples around Elanthia. A full pilgrim's badge is a happy pilgrim's badge. I want to say that the topic of pilgrimages did come up at one of the Mentor Cleric Teaching Nights, so perhaps combining this with that would be beneficial? Or not. Either way, if something gets put together I'd definitely want to try and make it!

~ Sesi
Re: Islands Pilgrimage 01/10/2011 11:33 PM CST
> A full pilgrim's badge is a happy pilgrim's badge. if something gets put together I'd definitely want to try and make it!

This.. for sure.

>>"It's part of the whole unnatural abominations upon Elanthia deal."<<

-Armifer