Bead Carving Containers 10/31/2013 11:47 AM CDT
Ricinus, I remember last year before HE you mentioned some containers in the works that will hold carving blocks that wouldn't increase item count. Are those completed and if so, will they be at this year's HE?
Re: Bead Carving Containers 10/31/2013 12:19 PM CDT
Well, the stacker I was working on was more for general ritual supplies like incense, bath stuff, oil, and other miscellany. With all the Magic/Thief 3.0 stuff that needed to get done, I pushed this off for a bit. Hopefully I'll have something working for Chris Mass. Sorry folks.

FGM Ricinus
Logistics Lead
Magic, Sentients Team Member
Cleric Advocate
Re: Bead Carving Containers 10/31/2013 12:22 PM CDT
Thanks for the speedy response Ricinus.

Are there any plans for selling higher quality blocks from vendors beyond the ebony blocks that are available?
Re: Bead Carving Containers 10/31/2013 12:53 PM CDT
The current bead carving system probably won't get any additions. Instead, the core crafting system will be used to create these sorts of offerings.

FGM Ricinus
Logistics Lead
Magic, Sentients Team Member
Cleric Advocate
Re: Bead Carving Containers 10/31/2013 09:27 PM CDT
At the very least can we get bead wallets more widely available? Crossings and Theren and shard are lonely, unless there's something I don't know.

Not sure if you can get 'em on the islands at all. I can only think of Muspari or M'riss or whatever, and Hibidibi, though I think they're for sale in Haven?

I'm a badger, I be badgerin'
Re: Bead Carving Containers 11/03/2013 05:36 PM CST
I'd be happy with a mistwood block container. I don't carve anything else, given the slew of data I posted in the general forums.

Kaeta Airtag

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear