Cleric shop in theren back room 08/21/2012 06:55 PM CDT

Love the town and the warrior feel to it. Even the old battle priest. sort of disappointed in the shop there still has empty back room. Would love to see some cambrinth items
Chadatru
Rutilor
Everild
Kuniyo

Phelim-- moonie acad. up there

For items up there besides the cambrinth how about a nice Harness featuring one of the Gods mentioned or aspects?
Re: Cleric shop in theren back room 08/21/2012 09:28 PM CDT
Seconded.
Re: Cleric shop in theren back room 08/22/2012 09:47 AM CDT
I'd love to see some changes there too. Wasn't the shop designed to be that way? Or didn't the stock change at some point, as the GM who owned its will?

Nikpack
Re: Cleric shop in theren back room 08/22/2012 12:05 PM CDT

When they released the shop up there they didn't have to back room stuff for it yet. they were goin to fill it "soon" that was like maybe 7 or 8 years or longer? it just never has been a priority probably. Would love to see some GM pick it up and finish it out though.
Re: Cleric shop in theren back room 08/22/2012 12:18 PM CDT

Didn't they sell prayer badges briefly there? I vaguely remember something being sold there for a brief time. I was looking at it when I did what I refer to as "Theran Quest", and was disappointed to see it empty. Would love to see some themed items there.
Re: Cleric shop in theren back room 08/22/2012 08:08 PM CDT

yep they sold prayer badges when the shop first opened with the fest thing they had goin up there. But said once the fest was over the prayer badges would be gone and would be replaced with normal clerical stuff on the same scale as the other cleric shops like riverhaven.....