Idon Abide the Ten question from last Hollow Eve Festival 07/16/2012 09:58 PM CDT
Are the prayer mats bought from the shop Idon Abide the Ten like the ones that Weaver used to make? If this has already been asked somewhere, please point me to the correct post. Thank you.

I also looked on Elanthipedia and didn't find anything there.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: Idon Abide the Ten question from last Hollow Eve Festival 07/16/2012 10:01 PM CDT
or Tieheg with the Thirteen?

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: Idon Abide the Ten question from last Hollow Eve Festival 07/16/2012 10:53 PM CDT
They were not made by The Weaver. They were made by Vyusher and Sekani.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Idon Abide the Ten question from last Hollow Eve Festival 07/17/2012 08:41 AM CDT
No, I meant do these prayer mats work similar to the ones The Weaver made, or are they just fluff?

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: Idon Abide the Ten question from last Hollow Eve Festival 07/17/2012 03:10 PM CDT
>>Spantonv: No, I meant do these prayer mats work similar to the ones The Weaver made, or are they just fluff?

The Alaudian-themed prayer mats from Tieheq with the Thirteen are not functional.

The prayer mats from Idon Abide the Ten are functional (hence the restrictions on buying them).

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!
Re: Idon Abide the Ten question from last Hollow Eve Festival 07/17/2012 03:10 PM CDT
The limited stock expensive ones are devotional.

The ones that were much cheaper, unlimited stock, and had a posted sign saying they weren't devotional aren't devotional.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose