Hallow's Eve 11/10/2011 09:01 AM CST

Was curious what everyone thought the can't miss items for clerics were at this fest?
Re: Hallow's Eve 11/10/2011 11:35 AM CST
my cleric finally got herself a prayer mat, ushnish-themed.

she had already gotten a 2hb icon <ushnish-themed> last year. there are tomes available as well, which pretty much do the same function as compediums except they're for those prayer parchments you can pick up on either aesry or in the temple grounds, but i really haven't picked up many of those yet, maybe next year i'll get a tome for her. Meanwhile, she finally got some decent LC <in A's acquisitions>, she had just been using the generic chain shirt for ages. course, she had acqired furniture before, but there's a number of nice furniture with god themes.

Explore the Final Frontier - the unknown calls
Re: Hallow's Eve 11/10/2011 03:28 PM CST
Prayer mats if you want one.

Anloral pins if you can keep favors from your god always in stock.

I think the only new thing was the prayer tomes, which aren't mechanically anything except convenient RP tools.

Weapons, armor, eh. Very little of it equals new forged gear so I've given it a pass.

Let's save us all some time: I'm a troll who rarely has anything helpful. There.
Re: Hallow's Eve 11/10/2011 03:52 PM CST
Tomes might be more worthwhile once Theurgy is released and if prayer parchments train it.

Tachid smugly exclaims, "Die midget!"
Re: Hallow's Eve 11/11/2011 02:15 PM CST

There is some outragiously expensive cambrinth- cambrinth Idols- around 1,000 plat for 150 mana. I wouldn't call it must have- since I have declined to pay that price. If anyone has bought one, let me know if it dances when you whistle, and I might change my mind.

What have I bought? A couple of Kertigen gem pouches. a book, a tome, some goggles.

There is a fair amount of cleric stuff there but I either already have it, or it is fluff I have no room for, it is armor or weapons that I have no desire for. I think I picked up a singing sword. Some leafhead bolts Flavius hopefully will never need.
Re: Hallow's Eve 11/11/2011 02:15 PM CST

Oh yes- I buy the prayer mat.