Looking For: 04/17/2008 11:56 AM CDT
I'm looking for the following. Any help would be appreciated.

a tailored clergy robe of finest linen with dragons embroidered on the velvet front panels

a white satin acolyte alb with full sleeves and deep cuffs

an elaborate brocade clergy stole with various avatars hidden in the raised pattern

a black velvet clergy cape fully lined in satin with braided gold trim on the arm slits
Re: Looking For: 04/25/2008 10:58 AM CDT
an elaborate brocade clergy stole with various avatars hidden in the raised pattern

I actually just sold one of those stoles in my auction the other day -- Langa bought it; if you're desperate for it, look him up

Lt. Segmere Freat, Therengia Cavalry
Looking For: carved obsidian scorpion-shaped ocarina set with glimmering bloodge 02/03/2010 06:31 PM CST
Hey all,

Not really a clerical item per say but given its nature I'm hoping a fellow cleric might have one stashed away. My priest of Urrem'tier really really wants a scorpion themed instrument.

carved obsidian scorpion-shaped ocarina set with glimmering bloodgem eyes

If you have one your willing to part with please hit me up at either my play.net addy or my aim: MARSHALVAAKO

Much Obliged

Re: Looking For: carved obsidian scorpion-shaped ocarina set with glimmering blo 02/10/2010 03:40 PM CST
That ocarina sounds pretty metal.
Re: Looking For: carved obsidian scorpion-shaped ocarina set with glimmering blo 02/10/2010 03:43 PM CST
Yeah it rocks, and I have managed to find one btw :P