Title requirements 06/05/2012 05:11 PM CDT
So I was perusing Elanthipedia's (hail Elanthipedia) list of Cleric titles, more specifically some of the higher end titles. Unfortunately, a lot of the ones I found I'd like to work on still have undefined requirements. I'll post a list and hopefully you all will share any insight you may have garnered into their requirements. Thanks in advance!

High Theocrat - ? Harness and ? Charisma
Holy Being - ? General Magic
Pantheonic Condemner - ? Highest Weapon skill
Efreet - ? TM and ? Spirit Health
God-Touched - ? Wisdom and ? Harness
Godspeaker - ? Wisdom and ? Harness and ? Teaching
Deific Voice - ? Vocals and ? Teaching and ? Charisma
Crusade Caller - ? TM and ? Teaching

If for some reason you don't want to post your findings (or share your skills on a public forum to add information to help deduce the hard numbers) you may reach me privately via email at the .net address or on AIM at liuridr.
Re: Title requirements 06/05/2012 11:25 PM CDT
Updated the discussion pages of those titles with my skills/stats

Tachid smugly exclaims, "Die midget!"
Re: Title requirements 06/06/2012 12:59 AM CDT
I remember getting Crusade Caller in the 850-860 TM range. I thought it was at 860, but it's possible I just hadn't noticed in those ten ranks. No idea what the teaching component is. Mine's always been way ahead of the curve (900~ now) so whatever I had at the time was likely extra. My guesstimate would be in the 600-800 range. It's... <900, at least. Ha.

Speaking of high-end titles, I'm almost at Maelshyve's Bane (within a month). I think that will cap the end of my illustrious text life. I mean once you're the bane of a demi-god, what else is there, really? I was hoping to be the first one in Prime but I saw Bertan with it recently. He's the only one I've seen so far. If there are any others I'd love to know! Should form a task force and see who can kill her the hardest.
Re: Title requirements 06/06/2012 11:09 AM CDT

Thanks for the info.
Re: Title requirements 06/07/2012 07:56 AM CDT
>> Speaking of high-end titles, I'm almost at Maelshyve's Bane (within a month). I think that will cap the end of my illustrious text life. I mean once you're the bane of a demi-god, what else is there, really?

Roleplaying. Pvp. Events. Ease off the training a little and go have some fun. Getting your character extremely powerful doesn't mean you have to quit. That's when the game becomes more fun.

-Nasty